13.let's go.

In last:

They all have made a surprise plan for Jannat's birthday.

Continue:

They all were accomplishing there work spending only sometimes with her, and here jannat being a dumy not getting anything suspicious she thought they all must be busy in projects and assignment.

Skipping to the day jannat's birthday...

It was a Sunday early morning nearly 6:30 or something they all have to went her house.

Avneet, Sidharth and Faisal have already ready they went to ShifaS's house to pick her.

Avneet Kock on door two times, door open with a "kon hai" words opened by her mother while saying it.

Hasnain: hello chachi/aunty.

ShifaS's m: namaste tum sab itni subha.

She asked In confused tone.

Avneet: chachi/aunty vo ham ShifaS ko lene aye the.

ShifaS's m: vo, vo to ghode becha ke so rahi hai.

Faisal: aunty to use utha degi or else ham late hoge.

ShifaS's m: tum sab hi utha lo ham se to na uthne vali aur kaam bhi bohot hai.

Avneet: chachi/ aunty kaha pe hogi vo.

ShifaS's m: udhar apne room me straight and right room.

Avneet: thank you chachi/aunty.

They went straight then right room, room was literally like a store room small with a bed, almirah, table and racks with a closed window.

They all saw ShifaS laying like a cuddling ball while hugging a pillow and two pillows on right and two on head.

They tried many times to wake her up no use suddenly in Avneet's mind pop up a idea.

Avneet: WAIT IS THAT 'MR. QUEEN' AND 'GOBLIN' WITH FREE EPISODE ON VIKI.

She shout like even neighbours also can hear it.

ShifaS: wait what when...

By saying it she picked up her from under pillow, open it and check on Viki if she is saying truth or not.

ShifaS: JHUTHI DI it's not for free.

By saying it she picked up a pillow and hit her.

Avneet: oyee oyee mat mar just tujh jese khumb karana ko uthane ka tarika tha.

ShifaS still look so sleepy with a grumpy face.

ShifaS: okay man liya but itni shubh kyu.

Faisal: oyee pagal plan suprise sba bhul gayi kay.

ShifaS: acha, yaad aya.

Hasnain: lagta hai screw dila. hai

...........

(Fun fact: they all already have taken permission from. Mr. Rahmani).

............

They reach on jannat's house after picking Siddharth and and also some homemade snacks and food with them.

Having bags on shoulder, boys dressing in normal pant and shirt/t-shirt and girls were in normal jeans and T-shirt/hoddie, also Siddharth was having guitar with him.