CHAPTER V

No, I’m not crying…

Leslie rested her forehead in mine, she’s frowning, her eyes that piercing me is full of sadness tears from her eyes aches my heart. She heaved and sigh, the gripped in my hands slowly gone then she interlaced our fingers gently. I felt like my world stops and we’re the only one who’s moving in it, I am now fucking confused.

She cupped my face, and she drew a smile in her face a smile that hides a thousand of pain. She then kiss me in my lips, and my forehead gently like I’m a new born child, it feels so good like how will I know now the fine line of needing and wanting? She unleashed me from being struck by her body and runs a hand in her messy hair.

I help myself to seat as she gave me a dork smile while hopping outside the car to see what is happening. I sigh and cupped my face; I look at the rearview mirror… fuck!

“Oh shit… I’m blushing this hard?!” want… need… tsk! Erase! Erase! Erase! Erase! Come on Jade, she is your best friend and that’s it! I poped out my head outside in the window of the car; mom is walking towards the car while laughing, while Leslie… she’s staring at me like I’m going to melt sooner. Melt? Why melt?! Arrrrrggggghhh! Fuck Jade.

“Hey… hey… Jade!” mom scolded me. “Got lost in your thoughts? We’re okay buddy, though I really caused a bad damaged at his car, but were fortunate he doesn’t want us to pay for it. You look so… worried” Mom kisses my forehead and she smiled like assuring me that everything is fine. Then she went inside the car at started the engine, while Leslie seats at the passenger seat.

“Maybe, the man was caught up by your beauty Shane” Leslie winked at my mom. So pretty…

“NO!”  I blurted.

Oh my god, what is happening to me?

“Are you okay there?” Leslie asked me while she turns her sight in me. She scanned my face, as she winked in me like she knows everything that’s running through my head! No way, I think I’m going to explode right now. Leslie turned on the radio and searching a channel, as she stops in a channel with a ridiculous song.

High dive into frozen waves
where the past comes back to life
Fight fear for the selfish pain I
it was worth it every time

Hold still right before we crash,
'Cause we both know how this ends
A clock ticks 'till it breaks your glass a
and I drown in you again

Shut that music… I don’t know why I am so defensive this way. There’s no reason for me to feel like this, why am I having this strange feeling? There’s no time I thought that Leslie would become my Girlfriend because I like her as my best friend.

I can’t forget Alicia… I love her, still

'Cause you are, the piece of me,
I wish, I didn't need
Chasing, relentlessly,
Still fight and I don't know why

If our love, is tragedy,
Why are you my remedy?
If our love's, insanity,
Why are you my clarity?

But, my mind is still wondering about earlier. The kiss she left in my lips, it is never the same like we’d used to do. Her kiss speaks a lot of love for me, like she deepen it to let me conceptualized that here she is, in front of me, loving me unconditionally.

Walk on through a red parade, a
and refuse to make amends
It cuts deep through our ground and makes you
us forget all common sense

Don't speak as I try to leave,
'Cause we both know what we’ll choose
If you pull, then I'll push too deep a
and I'll fall right back to you