Chapter XII

Jade's POV

I really want to run outside and breathe some real air, not this kind of air that I think for rich people only. I never wish my college life to be like this or myself to belong with them. They are too high, that I think they cannot see the beauty underneath the world.

After I finish my 'very pleasing meal' I decided to turn my chair on the other side to avoid the piercing eyes of Kyle. This school rocks! You know, most of the colleges nowadays are just spending time for the real educational benefits, if there's other than that then it must be really boring and nothing like this. I am concentrating in listening to the band who's now singing one of my favorite song, it's Back to me By:Cueshe.

Sometimes I can feel like I'm all alone

Wondering of what I have done wrong

Maybe I'm just missing you all along

When will you be coming home?

Back to me

If only I could turn back that moment, I will give my very best to her. I really miss her, I miss everything about her, I miss her laugh, her R.I.P jokes her kiss her touch her body her eyes her breath when we're tucking up.

There were times I felt like giving up

Haunted by memories I can't give up

Wish that I never let you go

And slip away

Had enough reasons for you to stay

But there are really instances that we cannot control nor we cannot assume, yes I do have many reasons for her to stay but that's nothing because I always ended as a quitter.

I am swaying my head and humming because I was allured by the song and the Voice of the vocalist, it paid off my stressful hours with Kyle. I hope she stays quite in the corner, just like this. It feels great and just for this time it feels like Kyle never existed. She's so annoying, arrogant and the entire negative adjective really fits her.

"Ehem! Mic test, mic test" owwkay. What is this? I didn't notice that she left our table, I think she has this black magic it suits her you know I think that she's a member of Black Sabbath and the antichrist human. I don't think she'll going to sing, she knows that she can't do anything shameful to herself and take note, she has this confidence to stand in front of this handsome and beautiful women despite of her outfit tonight. Really, what is she trying to do now?

Just as I thought this evil is real and she exists!

I look at her and notice one thing, her bracelet she's wearing right now looks familiar. I don't know or I just forgot when and where did I saw that, but I know for sure that I have that kind of bracelet before. I caught off guard when I notice she's also staring at me, I can't cut it out, my eyes wants to cooperate in this eye to eye contact with her.

"Hey, so you're together huh?" oww, she's the girl that I banged earlier."W-what do you mean? Like together in a room?" I ask hesitantly. Because, oh my I just can't understand if she's asking me if me and Kyle has relationship. That won't happen, she's not my type and she will never be. And I only met her this day, so that is so impossible!

Swear until the very last part of the chapter if the author continues this story? She'll never be my lover. If I did that, then curse me.

"So you're together in a room? That is so distracting. Like I mean, how could that be possible huh? No---" She didn't finish what she's going to say and I end up confuse, she left my table and handed me a piece of paper.