CHAPTER VII

Is this really my room? It’s huge as I expected. It can accommodate three people, the color is nice. The walls are painted with grey, with an opulent nature pictures on frames. There’s also a well-off dream catcher, a huge one and it is placed in front of my bed. I have a king size bed, the ceiling has a 3D wallpaper of galaxy and the lights are beautiful, so maybe this is it. I don’t know what to say but it is really impossible for me to have a room like this, it’s so sumptuous.

A grand design has been endowed in this room, but as I know, my room number is 348 located in third floor and yeah, so I guess I’m not mistaken, this is the exact room.

I started to unbutton my long sleeve polo, I slam my body in my super soft heavenly bed then I unclasped my bra. I roam my eyes in the ceiling; I think I’m going to get use to it. Well, it’s not bad as I have observed lately. This university is really rich the corridor that I walked on through earlier, the floor is so shiny that you can clearly see your reflection in it. The hallway is fantastic like it’s a Hollywood Grammy awards venue; the old jerk students are just so lame to have this kind of school.

As I stood up… the fucking door creaks and someone had open it. I thought maybe one of the admin or someone who’d want to remind me about the rules and regulations here in the dormitory which is not necessary because I’m a good girl and I don’t break rules… I just bend it. Ha-ha! Well, actually I’ve been in a dormitory before in my high school years, those moments where I met Alicia and she became my roommate.

**FLASH BACK**

“Okay Miss Jade Rodriguez, maintain the cleanliness of your room which you will be using for exactly six years… if your sort of a good slash bright slash everything that can be proud of kid”, she said while giving me an ironic stare. She doesn’t know that I’m exactly that person she’d been saying, but one thing she forgot slash ‘a sex-kitten kid’ ha-ha! “I want to remind you that you can never allow boys here” the supervisor said while pointing sternly to the floor while raising her mountain like eyebrows. That’s too way impossible… I mean look at me man, then boys? This woman is lunatic. She sniffled while talking and her eyes are glaring at me while I’m pinching the bridge of my nose while looking at her in amusement.

I don’t get her outfit, I really want to burst in laughing because actually I taught earlier she’s some sort of the entertainer in the program which was done after I got here. I can’t see her whole face at all because it is covered by a huge hat with all the weird stuff hanging on it. There’s a shell, a net, a flowers and a Pokémon... yeah, really the one you’d seen in anime? Color yellow like a shit with blood on its cheeks? That is exactly the thing which is hanging in her hat.

Her skirt is already like a mini dress, because it should be on the waist not on the chest. Like, okay I’ll just stop this nonsense.

“Okay ma’am, thanks” you may go weirdo, kidding… I just smiled back.

“Ohw I forgot… don’t lock this room yet until your room mate will arrive. Okay?”

My mouth opened and then closes… I have a fucking roommate?! I don’t like sharing stuff at all. I can’t masturbate now, watch porn and lurk some marijuana from Bob Marley… Why they didn’t inform me?! They should have told me about that, because-

A knock on the door surprised us; the supervisor opened the door and gave the person behind the door which I cannot see a welcoming hug. And why did I not receive such treatment like that earlier?

“Come in” the supervisor said with full of beam smile. Fuck so unfair…

The supervisor steps backward and gave a way to the student or my becoming roommate. The girl was having a hard time pulling her luggages; maybe she brought her house or her favorite garage? So I decided to help her, I pushed her away which causes her to complain and murmur something, hell you ‘shut-up protagonist’ and so I did open the fucking door ‘widely’. I’m feeling so smart because they don’t know that idea at all.

After I placed her 6,789kilo luggages inside the room, I sighed as I swipe away the sweat subsiding in my face. I roamed my eyes to the room, and the freaking supervisor is nowhere to be seen. I closed the door as I heaved while clenching the door knob. As I turn my head back, a volatile of electricity runs down my veins. It’s like a dagger is in my throat, my sweat dribbled and my eyes doesn’t know how to blink anymore.

I forgot how to talk… oh my,

“W-wh...” oh gosh! Jade, open your fucking mouth and say 1 2 3, 1 2 3 drink!

She stood up and stares at me while grinning, giving me the reason that ‘I’m going to die smiling’. I wanted to react to the situation, but my body forbids me for an unknown reason.

“Is it your first time to see a woman naked?” she said huskily. Whew Woman? Feeling 40 years old already? Well I can almost smell her fresh breathe, our nose are touching already and this distance between us is not an inch… inch is far enough compared to our distance right now. She pointed my forehead using her index finger, and it traveled down to my nose then to my lips… then to my…

“S-stop… stop it… you whore STOP IT!” I scolded her while my body is like a bamboo tree. Do I’m having penalization right now? She took a step back, she’s wearing a poker face and I can see clearly right now that she’s not a whore, she’s something better than that and no one like that.

I shook my head in an attempt to wake up if this is just a dream, but as I blink my eyes for a millionth time all I can see is a dark room with a beam coming from the moon and a girl who’s standing in front of me giving me a chivvy smile which didn’t annoyed me at all, it electrified me.

She tucked her hair while giving me still a pester smile, I heaved while clutching because I don’t know what to do… like I am a lesbian but I had never experienced anything like this, this is just so different. I tried to look at her, but I can’t, so I stare at the ceiling while I heard her chuckling.

“Will you stop that?” she said chortling. “Okay… I am sorry for letting you feel intimidated … did I? mmm wait” she hurriedly turned back and open drastically her luggage and pulled a t-shirt and a panty. She immediately wears it while her eyes are gazing at me with a smirk, I gulped as I watched her taking her clothes on. Then she put her hair in a messy bun; she strode towards me while giving away a perfect smile.

I unconsciously bit my lower lip, my feet are shaking vigorously. She’s fucking beautiful and I can’t find any words to describe she is just so perfect. Why is she doing this? Did I’ve done something wrong to punish me like this? This is torture.

“Hey… are you okay?” she asked me while giving me pouty smile. But her eyes reveal her silly intention. “I’m Alicia” she speaks again while offering her hand and deepening her stares in my eyes. Is she scanning my soul? But because I’m a veteran unwary lady man, and uncontrolled by my nerve impulse I pull oneself to me and gave her a deep seething kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss; while she’s catching her breathe “I’m Jade” giving her my instant smile.

At least I introduced myself to my very own simple way -_^V

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Yes. We’re too young for those shits but what else could you blame on? We’re just like that.

I opened my eyes weary; the room is occupied by darkness. I didn’t notice that I fell asleep. I glance at my wrist watch to check the time, and it’s already evening. I stretched my body and shake my feet and I thrash my body in my super heavenly soft bed when a hand wrapped around my waist.

What the fuck… 0_o