CHAPTER IX

Jade's POV

I really want to move my body, but the person behind me squeezes my body so tight that I'm already catching my breath. The least I could do right now is to talk, but I don't know what to say a lot of things have been running through my head. What if I pushed this person behind me, or rashly run towards the door or shout for help. And the most part of this is what if I am haunted? Oh my... I cannot bare that. Because I knew, I don't have a roommate and that has been cleared earlier when I came to the registrar to get my keys.

I'm having cramps already because I stayed at this position for an hour. But, even I am worrying a lot this time, foolishly I feel comfortable at this, maybe the hug? Or it could be the person who hugs me. If the person I love would hug me this tight? I will probably smiling at sleep. Okay, the hell I care about the hug, I should take an action or else I die here because of starve.

I tried to lift up the arms surrounded in me, but it is so damn strong it is like made of iron. I ended up sighing. A Heavy sighed, to be exact.

"You're hungry?" a cold voice filled the room. I feel terrified because I cannot identify if his a he or she's a her. But actually, that's not it. This human is not a damn ghost! Thanks God.

"You talk? You're human?" I asked torpidly and while still in the same position. I snap my head because of my dense question. Blame me? I was so scared.

I heard her chuckling, and it's not a good laugh. She doesn't need to say anything because I know she's insulting me. Well, I think she's a girl because I'm hoping. I doubt about her or his gender because she has a little muscle? Not suited for a girl, I think. I exhale heavily as she unveils her hands in my chest, I immediately turn my sight to him... and yeah, she is really a she.

She sat on the edge of bed while her head is bent down, her messy and wavy her covers her back and arms. She stood up then and rummaging on the floor.

I was wrong of thinking that muscles are not for girls. I momentarily gaze at her while she's sort finding her tank top and shorts; she wears sports bra and a unisex boxer which is really cool for her. I can't clearly see her face but I know she's gesturing me to come with her outside.

Where walking in the hallway, I didn't see her face at all because it was too dark in the room and my eyes couldn't just adjust on that kind of darkness. She is walking ahead of me while fixing her hair, the way she walks is like she owns the way and nobody would tried to steal it. And what I've been scared off right now is that all the students are giving us the way, or maybe they're giving her the way. They look at me and then whisper to their friends something so mysterious and it felt like there is really something wrong in this people.

I wanted to grab her hand and to talk to her of why the hell most students here are acting strangely well in fact she looks normal I think and I too look the same.

As I try to grab her hand, she widely open the door on our right side she just strode towards the door without inviting me in there, or if I just go somewhere simply because the place is really for elite person. A huge room with chandeliers and royal chairs is everywhere, people here are wearing suite and branded dresses, they have the prime in their looks while she and me are out of place in our appearance.

I saw her walking and greeting all the people she passes by and I there outside the door waited for her to invite me in and eat some delicious meal there whom I think waiting and calling for my name. My eyes never left her, then someone she knew who just flinty kissed her whispered something while pointing me, she slowly turn her sight to me her face is so stunning, her nose is perfect straight and her one sided smile with a sad eyes stops me from breathing for three seconds I think.

"No way..." I blurted to myself. My jaw is hanging; I took a step backward and tried to pull myself outside. Her eyebrow's met and I think she knows what I'm going to do. I don't like her; I saw her being rude and boastful with no respects for elders or all the people with low or average life. She's a trouble and I don't want my college life to be that way, I wanted it simple and ordinary if I get close to her this will change everything I planned.

Or maybe I'm over thinking about it. But I don't like it and that's for sure, I turned my way back to exit myself when I accidentally banged someone, a beautiful girl. But enough for hunting chix I really need to go outside so I said sorry to her and-

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked in a serious tone. I'm having goose bumps when her rough hand held my arm. I tried to shake it away while looking outside and holding the wall to pull myself but she is too strong like I'm a cat and she's a lion. I drastically turn my eyes to her, I glared at her and she just held my hand easily that she isn't having a hard time holding me.

"Please let go of ME!" I shouted. Everyone in the room looked us with intrigue, I was so stupid of doing that but this person is really getting into my nerves. She yanks me harder and I almost stumble on the floor, but another hand suppresses it. I look at the person and she was the beautiful person I banged earlier, she smiled at me sweetly with her puffy eyes.

"Kyle you're being harsh, let go of her she's hurt." The beautiful lady said. Ha, thanks God for a savior. Kyle the jerk look at me like she didn't hear anything, she just held my hand even tighter giving me a hint that she's really mad right now. "You should thank me for bringing you here, you want to go out? Then go ahead" she throw my arms harshly. "Cafeterias are already closed; you cannot go outside because you're a freshman and doesn't have the permission I.D, now tell me? Where are you going to feed your hungry animals in your tummy? Huh?" she said in a poker face.

I was caught off guard by what she tells me, and I ended up sitting in front of her... alone.