A/N (IMPORTANT!)

Read all the way towards the bottom please!! I mention something important!!!!!

Ok, so I'm just reading through the comments on my chapters and I noticed that on the ship chapter there are a ton of comments about the Toga x Twice ship. Firstly, I would just like to say that I do not ship those two. I see them only as best friends! But I'm not going to judge anyone for liking a specific ship either! Secondly, I did not expect so many people to have 'arguments' about that ship and whether or not it is right. So I am VERY sorry about that😂

Finally, I just find it awesome that even though you guys have different opinions on the ship, and you are all arguing with each other about it, every argument ends with nice, casual talk. And people apologize if they sounded too rude.

Like I find that awesome! Thank you guys for being nice towards each other in the comments and respecting everyone's ships or preferences.

ALSO!! 

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 75.9K READS!! I happened to check it yesterday and I saw the number and...just thank you so much! I never expected this book to become so popular.

As a thank you, I'm going to be doing a Q&A! [DONE NOW]

People involved:

All of the characters in my book

My OC Tami and Jason(Tami's little brother if you forgot)

Me

You can ask any type of question you want. You can even ask more than one question! I'll try to answer all of them :)

This is a way you can find out about more of my personal headcanons for MHA or any other anime/show/movie/game I watch or play! You can also find out more about me and my OC!

Things I watch/play are in my profile!

Sorry for rambling a bit, but thank you guys so much! I love you all <3 (Platonically)