Toga and Kaminari!?

WARNINGS: Abuse, abandonment, sadness, extreme fluff.

I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG!! I ALSO DIDN'T PUT THE ENTIRE SONG IN HERE AND I CHANGED A FEW LYRICS TO BETTER FIT THE STORY!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tami snaps their fingers getting everyone's attention. "Alright, we still have quite a few more things to react to, who knows, you guys might be here forever!"

They all look a bit uneasy at that thought.

Tami just laughs, "I'm kidding! However, you guys do still need to settle down, then things can go by faster. We have another thing to react to! It's called 'Hey Brother' and it's about someones backstory."

Toga and Kaminari pale, looking at each other on fear.

"Whose backstory is this? Do we know them?"

"Uhm, it's not important."

The others looked a bit suspicious at this. But they just shrugged it off settling back in. 

"Oh! I almost forgot, Class 1-B doesn't need to be here anymore!" They all groan. "Don't worry! I'm sending you back to your world! Although you'll just be frozen like the rest of the world so you won't even feel like you missed anything!"

Tami snaps their fingers and class 1-B disappears.

"Alright! Everyone look at the screen!"

Multiverse Loading

Hey Brother

A young boy, about 2 years old was playing with toy cars. He had bright yellow hair. "Mommy, ca' I haz si'tew?" The mother looked at the boy and let out a laugh, "Why do you want a sis sweety?" The boy smiled brightly, "So I haz fwen to pway wif!"

"Aww he's so cute!" Mina squeals, the others nodding along with her.

Just then, a guy with black hair and a yellow lighting bolt walked in with a girl who had short, blonde hair. "I'm home from work! And I got a surprise!" The boy jumped up, "Daddy!!" "Hey kiddo, heard you wanted a 'new friend', meet your new sister, ~~~"

"Uhm, what was her name?" Sero asks. 

Tami smiles, "Sorry, it got bleeped out for a reason."

"They seem like a nice family, meaning that this one will be happy!"

Toga and Denki just look at each other. Knowing that it's not.

Pictures go by quickly. The dad losing his job and blaming it on his family. He starts abusing them all. The mom, having enough of it, hangs herself. The dad throws the now 3 and 4 year old out on the street.

"Oh god!"

"What the fuck! It's not their fault you lost some stupid job bastard!" Kirishima placed his hands on Bakugo's shoulders, "Bakubabe please calm down." 

The Pros all shake their heads, that's not right. Endeavor just smiles, happy that there's someone like him in the world. That little bastard.

They go into the orphanage and stay there till the boy is five and the girl is six. The young girl starts to sing. Hey brother! There's an endless road to rediscover  The boy smiles and sings as well. Hey sister! Know the water's sweet but blood is thicker  Now they are singing together Oh, if the sky comes falling down, for you There's nothing in this world I wouldn't do