Ships

"Alright so first we are doing ships!!" Tami says excitedly.

"What are those?" The adults question while the students start squealing.

"QUIET!! OR I WON'T SHOW THEM!"

Immediately they all quiet down, not expecting Tami to yell. They seemed like such a kind-hearted person, not capable of yelling.

Tami, realizing what they did, immediately apologizes. "Oh! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to be so rude!"

"It's quite alright Tami, you were just trying to get us to settle down." Momo says.

"Alright, the first ship is......Kiribaku!!

Almost all of 1-A went "Awwww!"

Kaminari and Mina just screamed, "OUR SHIP IS COMING TRUE!!!!"

Bakugo, red in the face just leans his head on a blushing Kirishima's shoulder. Mina squeals and starts taking pictures.

Though they won't admit it, the teachers and villains all thought that the ship was cute.

"The next ship is....Dekutodo!!!

Midoriya started stuttering while red in the face

Midoriya started stuttering while red in the face. Todoroki's typical neutral expression changed. His eyes widened and a bright blush spread like wildfire across his face. Speaking of fire, Midoriya had to quickly move out of the way so he didn't catch on fire.

Mina was still squealing very loudly. Dabi looked very happy for some reason which didn't go unnoticed by Hawks, but he just let Dabi be. He'd ask about that later of course.

Toga huffed, crossing her arms but otherwise said nothing. If Izuku was gay, then she wouldn't have had a chance with him anyway.

"All right calm down, that's one of my favorite ships, but we have to move on. The next ship is....Tsuchako!"

Tsuchako!"