Blademaster General

Ayanokoji POV

I woke up at 5:30, I didn't mean to wake up this early, I just did. Well now what do I do? It was still a couple hours before school would start, and only takes around 15 minuets to get there. For now, I'll make my lunch I guess.

It didn't even take 5 minuets, all I had made was a sandwich. Mabey I should go to the store after school.. I ate toast for breakfast and went back to thinking what I should do to pass the time. Without having a better answer I decided I would jog around the neighborhood and get acquainted with the area. After that, come back take a shower, and go to school.

Yukinoshita POV

I set my alarm early today, for a very important reason: yesterday I made a complete fool of myself, and I don't think I can keep face if I run into him in the morning. The time in school should help me think and calm myself, but the biggest problem is getting to school. It wouldn't be weird if we left at the same time, since neither of us have a club that operates before school hours. Hence why I set my alarm. If I leave early, I doubt that I'll run into him.

It was just before 6 when I finished getting ready, and I went to leave. What will I do when I do reach school?... read, I guess.. I stepped out my door and started heading towards the elevator.

But there was someone in the elevator wearing a red uniform, which caused me to stop in my tracks. I rub my eyes and look inside the elevator again.. It's the same person, I wasn't seeing things.

WHY!! Even after I made all this effort to avoid you?! He was still wearing the same neutral expression he always wears, though he isn't wearing our school uniform. He was holding the elevator for me, so I had no choice but to get on.

"Good morning" He gave a quite normal greeting. Maybe he forgot? ...No, there's no way he would've forgotten something that embarrassing.. Since he made a joke, maybe, just maybe he thought I was joking too??

"Good morning.." I replied. "What's with the uniform?" I tried making small talk, to avoid him bringing up yesterdays situation.

"This was the uniform I used for ANHS. I woke up a bit early and decided to go for a jog, I used this uniform since I don't want sweat to get on the other one."

Does he not have other clothes? Now that I think about it, he's not bad looking at all. He might even beat Hayama in terms of looks. His only problem that I can see is his apathetic face he always has. So that raises my question: What is his problem? What needs to be fixed? I deem myself to be a good judge of seeing though people's personality, which is why I'm able to help Hikigaya, but I can't seem to read Ayanokoji.

Other than his lack of expression, he seems perfectly normal. Even that doesn't mean anything, most people put up a façade, I definitely don't though.. Perhaps Ms.Hiratsuka made a mistake.

"Why are you going to school so early?" He even asked a normal question, though it was the question I didn't want to hear. I was trying to avoid you!

"I wanted some time to study, I figured going to school is the best option. If I have a question, there are plenty of teachers to ask." I'm quite proud of myself for being able to come up with a good excuse.

"Well aren't you quite the diligent student. What rank are you in the school?"

"Of course I'm Number 1. I would say the only thing that I'm bad at is my stamina." (I know she's number 1 in language, but I don't see anything about the other subjects... I'm just going to assume Yukino and Hayama are at the top with all, and 8man only 3rd in language)