The Shire

Author's Note: Hello everyone! The first chapter of The Rebel is out! Like I had said several chapters are already published on my fanfiction accoutn and I just have to post it on here. ^^ I hope you enjoy this story the further along we get.

Disclaimer: I do not own The Hobbit, all rights go to J.R.R. Tolkien and anything from the movie you read belongs to Peter Jackson. I only own Bellethiel, Beinion (Handsome) and Donnamira. ^^ Again all grammar mistakes you find I am deeply sorry, I must have overlooked them. I hope you enjoy!

'The Shire...why the Shire...' I thought, riding my horse, Beinion, through the woods. 'What could Gandalf possibly need in Hobbiton...for this unknown quest?'

Throughout the ride I pondered on what I had gotten myself into. It was not long before I had gotten word from Gandalf, that came in the form of a butterfly, that I was needed at the Shire urgently.

I did not need to go...I could have just went in the opposite direction of the Shire, away from the wizard, but yet something was pulling me in that direction. It could be that something was pushing me there, my curiosity, or just because I had nothing better to do...no where to go and none that needed me.

As I went further, the forest had started to thin out. The trees became less and the woods became lighter as I reached the outskirts of the Shire.

"I seem to have arrived too early..." I mumbled, looking around at the peaceful, quiet terrain. "I'll go out looking for the door around late afternoon...I do not think Gandalf will mind me being a bit late."

I tugged the hood of my coat over my head as I urged Beinion forward and quickly came upon a small, cozy looking place. The sign on the post read Green Dragon Inn, and it was just lovely. The outside of the building and the atmosphere of Hobbiton all combined in this little inn.

"Good afternoon Sir!" A male Hobbit greeted from the entrance. "What are you doing around these parts if I may ask?"

I took off my hood and smiled sweetly remembering my manners, catching the Hobbit off guard.

"I am here to meet up with an old friend." I said petting Beinion's mane. "I arrived a bit early and came across this cozy looking place hoping to pass the time."

"You're very welcomed here My Lady." The hobbit smiled. "Just gotta get through the door."

We had both shared a laugh as I tied my loyal stead to a post and walked with the hobbit male into the little place.

"It is rather lovely here..." I commented as the hobbit lead me to a table.

"It is!" A hobbit woman came by, placing a mug in front of me. "Lovely place to live, would you care for anything to eat? Buttered Scones maybe?"

"That sounds great, thank you very much." I nodded as the woman smiled sweetly and went off to retrieve my food.

"Mind if I join you?" A different female hobbit asked, from a table in the far corner. "Time passes by a lot quicker when you're in good company."

"I do not mind." I added, chuckling a bit. "My names Bellethiel, Belle if it is easier."

"Belle, what a lovely name." The female smiled, extending her hand to me. "My name is Donnamira Oldbuck."

"Donnamira, a pleasure to meet you." A plate of buttered scones were place in front of me, the deliciously pastry smell filling the air. "Care for some?"

I offered, pushing the plate to the middle of us.

"Oh no, I couldn't." Donnamira said, shaking her head frantically.