The Enemy

The Coven grows restless.

Let the savage witches gird themselves. I will lead them in the glorious battle.

Battle? Against the... meagre might of Earth?

Glorious, not lengthy. If your force is as formidable as you claim.

You question us? You question HIM, HE who put the sceptre in your hand? Who gave you ancient knowledge and new purpose when you were cast out, defeated?!

I was supposed to be a king! The rightful leader of Mewni, betrayed!

Your ambition is little and born of childish need. We look beyond the Earth to the greater worlds the Calamity Box will unveil, yet you don't have the Box yet.

I don't threaten, Lady Kikimora. But until I open the gates, until your force is mine to command, you are only words.

You will have your war, Avarius. But if you fail, if the Artifact is kept from us, there will be no realm, no barren moon, no crevice where HE cannot find you. You think you know pain?

HE will make you long...

For something sweet as pain!

---

Ludo awoke abruptly from another contact with his master thanks to his scepter, aching even after the experiences he had with HIM initially. One false move, and he'd suffer everything.

Somewhere underground in the middle of the European sewers, Ludo had several brainwashed O.W.C.A. agents lurking, using off the grid techniques to stay hidden while preparing their next move to their campaign on Earth.

"Put it over there," Stanford ordered, constructing another massive cylindrical container. "Where did you find all these people?"

"O.W.C.A. has no shortage of enemies, Grunkle Ford," Dipper commented, while holding up a tablet for Ford to see. "Is this the stuff you need?"

"Yeah, iridium," the old man confirmed. "It's found in meteorites. It forms anti-protons. It's very hard to get hold of."

"Especially if O.W.C.A. knows you need it."

"Well, I didn't know," Stanford reasoned, while Ludo walked into the room. "Hey! The Calamity Box has shown me so much. It's more than knowledge. It's truth."

"I know," Ludo acknowledged. "What did it show you, Young Pines?"

"My next target," Dipper answered.

"Tell me what you need, then," Ludo asked.

"I need a distraction," the kid requested, while whipping out a makeshift gun he crafted, containing a size-altering ray, magnet lazar, and many other features he could preference through.

"And an eyeball."