Chapter 8: Here Comes the Sketchit!

Before we go to the chapter, I looked at every Ash's Pokémon battle and I wrote their record summaries.

1.) One battle per one opponent's Pokémon they faced.

2.) Returning Pokémon in mid-battle will not be counted, because its just too confusing.

3.) Double/Tag battle will be added, but it will be counted as how many Pokémon it knocked out. If Pikachu faced Raticate and Arbok at the same time and knocked out only Raticate, it will count as one win.

4.) Only trainer's battle will be added. No wild battle. Some battles aren't shown, but mentioned throughout the story, which will be added.

  Here we go!

Pikachu            28-19-7-2
Butterfree          6-2-3-1
Pidgeot             12-9-3-0
Bulbasaur          6-3-3-0
Charizard         10-5-4-1
Squirtle              9-4-5-0
Kingler                5-2-2-1
Muk                     5-3-2-0
Primeape            9-6-3-0
Hitmonlee           5-3-1-1
Haunter               6-4-1-1
Tauros                 4-2-2-0
Dratini                  1-1-0-0
Aerodactyl          3-0-0-3
Meltan                 6-3-3-0
Snorlax 0-0-0-0

   I'm surprised that Bulbasaur has the same matches as Butterfree and Meltan. I will make sure to make it shine in this book.

Anyway enjoy the chapter!
—————————————————————

"Wow. It's going to be so weird to not have Brock with us," Serena sighed as they walked along.

"Tell me about it. He's been with us almost as long as you, Misty," Ash stated as he looked at her.

"Yeah, that's crazy to know," Misty said.

"It looks like I was with him for over an year, but the truth is we have been with him like for six months," Ash said.

"So things are going to be hard without him," Goh murmured.

"Brock thought me so many things. I can takeover," Serena smiled. "Cookbook is going to help me."

"I guess that means you get to be my teacher, Serena," Ash said while shooting her a grin.

"Hahaha. Yeah," Serena replied with a slight blush. Yes. It would be a good way for her and Ash to spend time together.

"I can help too. Trust me," Goh jumped in.

"Sounds good! I'll even throw in a bit of my own dishes," Misty giggled.

"Everyone should help out each other. We have to work as a team," Serena said. She looked like an actual leader of the group.

As the group walked they saw a ship waiting at the harbor. It wasn't the St.Veronica and it was much small than that.

"That's the ship towards Tangelo Island," Goh explained as he looked at the Rotom-phone.

"Wait, why are we going to Tangelo Island?" Ash asked him.

"You want to register for the Orange League, right? Well, Tangelo Island is the closest," Goh stated.

"Well if that's the case, let's head on," Ash said with smile.

Ash was just glad that the ship was still at the harbor. If not, he knows he needs wait for more or just capture water-type Pokémon to ride on. In this case, its Misty's Gyarados.
———————————————————————