Chapter 3

Y/N's POV

You pulled up to the garage slowing parking your bike inside by the other bikes that were there.

"Yo shorty is here!" Lucas was the first to go up and greet you.

You took off your helmet and gloves and smiled at him, "What have I told you about calling me that I'm not that short."

Lucas put his arm around you and walked y'all to the inside dining area that he had set up.

"The day you pass me in height is the day I'll stop, for now I'm still calling you shorty." you rolled your eyes at him, it's not like he'll listen anyways.

You unzipped your jacket and put your helmet and bag down on a chair and sat down on the beige couch.

"Well well well look who finally showed up hey sexy." You smiled knowing who it already is.

You looked up and saw Mia walking up to you with a smile and sat on your lap, "And what have I told you about calling me that?"

"Yeah yeah you know I won't listen anyways how are you? It's been what 2 weeks since you talked to us? What's up with that?" you rolled your eyes and put your hands on her waist.

"Yeah you'll only listen to me if it's in bed, and I know I'm sorry for not calling or texting any of y'all I just didn't feel like talking to anyone. Y'all know how I am these days."

"True maybe we can go at it again soon, and I know but still you can come talk to us y/n you know that right? We may have only known each other for a year but I like to think we're all close no?" she put her arms around your neck and picked up your head.

"Yeah y/n were here for you just like how you're there for us, we got your back no matter what." You smiled at Lucas and Mia's words.

You haven't heard anything like that in such a long time it feels nostalgic.

The door to Lucas's office bursts open, "There's my favorite stoner!" you looked to your right and realized it was Matthew. He's Lucas's best friend and one of the mechanics that work here at Lucas's garage.

Matthew came up to you from behind the couch and wrapped his arm around your neck, "You look good! Wanna smoke before the race starts soon?" you nodded your head as he went back to the office and came out with a blunt already rolled up.

"Since you're the star tonight you get to do the honors and spark it." You leaned forward as he handed you a lighter and the blunt.

You know Mia isn't gonna move off so you just accepted it and let her stay on your lap, it's not the first time she's done something like this. You sleep together every now and then but sometimes she can be a bit too possessive over you.

Lucas sat down next to Matthew on some chairs that he brought and put on some music. The music came out through the speakers that he installed not that long ago as you started to light the blunt.

It was nice and calm although you're still missing two more people from your group then the mood would be more loud and not so calm.

"Where is Skylar and Jason?" You asked as you passed the blunt to Mia who accepted it and gave you the hint that she wanted to do a shotgun kiss.