Chapter 10

art credits: artofneight

"Nice we have the whole place to ourselves." Jean calmly said as you all walking into the empty gym. At campus there were multiple gyms spread throughout the area and the one you all went to was empty.

Walking inside with your helmet and gym bag you went to the small locker room area and placed your stuff inside. Grabbing your headphones and phone you walked back out to where Pieck and Annie were talking.

"Alright let's leave here by 3 gotta work up this appetite so let's get to it." Connie said and began stretching with Sasha.

Everyone was in their own little workout groups doing there own thing. Unfortunately Mikasa was with Eren and Armin while you were with Pieck and Annie.

"Great y/n what are you gonna do first?" Pieck asked while you were already stretching before doing your warmup workouts.

"Just gonna stretch first then probably work on my thighs and abs first." While you were on the floor stretching your legs warming up Pieck and Annie did their own warmups.

"Okay after that do you wanna do some squats with the weights after?" She asked you looking down at you in a seductive way.

The view of having to look up to her was enough to start forming some not so innocents thoughts already.

Both of the girls working out next to you were dressed in normal workout clothes but the way their bodies were was hard enough for you to not stare at.

"Oh um sure that's fine." You answered and went to a machine that's meant to help workout both your thighs and abs. Pushing the machine far enough so you could get onto it you threw one of your legs over and climbed up and let half of your body dangle off the machine.

"Can one of you hand me a 10lbs weight." You asked holding up half your body by using your legs that were holding onto the machine.

Before Annie was about to do her incline routine she got up and handed you the weight.

"Thanks love." You smiled at her and grabbed it, bending down again to play your music. Placing your phone on the floor you started doing your workout going up and down with the weight close to your chest.

While you were minding your business a few eyes were looking at you admiring the view you gave.

"Damn shes hot..." Jean said while Marco was doing his bench presses not realizing that Marco was struggling at the last few reps he had left.

"Jean...quit looking and help!" Marco yelled out causing Jean to quickly shake his head and hurriedly pick up the bar.

"Sorry...can't help it." Jean shrugged and traded places with Marco.

"Perv if you keep that up you'll scare her away." Sasha said looking over at you to see that you were finally getting off the machine you were using and watching Annie and Pieck use the incline bench.

"Perfect timing y/n try this with us! Then we can do the squats next." Pieck got off and went around where your head was laying down, Annie was watching from the front view sitting on another empty bench.

"Your headphones won't fall off if you do this? Maybe you should take them off incase." Pieck suggested and after a couple of seconds of thinking you agreed to it.

"Then you both can listen to my music while I do this..." You quickly got up turning around and put on your your airpods into Pieck's ear and did the same to Annie.

Seeing how easily flustered Annie gets you decided to make the most of it and tease both of the girls.

Laying back down seeing Pieck had a small blush as well while looking back down at you with a shy look.