Chapter 4

(art credits- tumblr: crykillerqueen) enjoy 😏
Author's note: Hange goes by she/they in this fic!

It's been 15 mins and you haven't gotten a response yet so to pass time you were dancing with Mia and Skylar. Being pressed between both women started making you feel a type of way and you needed that Hange person to answer or you'd have your way with one of these girls tonight.

Five more minutes passed by and you felt your phone ring so you checked it and smiled.

Hange Zoe (hot stranger from club)
(***-****-****)
Of course. your place?

You replied to them.

You
yes meet me at **** apartment complex in 20 mins be prepared for a good night ;)

After seeing that it was already 1:30 am you decided to let the others know that you'll be leaving.

"Hey guys I'm gonna head back I've got some...plans so don't wait up for me. If y'all wanna make plans for this week just text it in the group chat." You started zipping up your jacket and went to Lucas's car to get your bag.

Lucas handed you your wraps, weed and money along with an extra tip from tonight's bets.

The girls gave you a hug and went back to dancing while the boys just waved at you. After you put everything in your bag you walked to your bike turning it on and putting on your helmet.

After waving bye to some people as you started leaving the place you quickly sped off to your apartment.

You needed to get there before Hange so you'd have at least some time to make sure the place isn't a mess or if the other room was cleaned for tonight. You wonder how far Hange is willing to go with you, and the thought excited you even more.

You quickly started to speed up more after being on your bike for about 10 minutes. Pulling up to your apartment complex you parked next to your car.

After making your way up to your apartment you pulled out your phone and checked to see if Hange responded.

Hange Zoe (hot stranger from club)
on my way be there in about 5 mins?

You
I'll be waiting.

Setting your stuff down you put your helmet and gloves away on the table and walked to your room to change into something more comfortable yet hot at the same time.

After putting on your black silk lace shorts and matching top you went over to your other room to see if it was cleaned enough.

Your special room where you got to have your fun, where whenever you brought someone over they'd be the one begging you all night. Just the thought of it got you more aroused, you closed the door and walked to your bag.

You decided to put your money away in your room where you kept a little safe hidden in your closet. After going back to the living room you opened up your stash and put your wraps and weed in it. Only leaving out one wrap out and a couple of nugs to break up for your blunt.

After rolling the blunt your phone rang again.

Hange Zoe (hot stranger from club)
I'm here what floor are you? this place is pretty big

You
6th floor room 13d

Right as you were about to spark it the sound of knocking filled the room. You walked to the front door and checked through the peephole to see if it was them.