Can this get ANY worse!

Hi, there! Mirastone here serving you another chapter! Hope you enjoyed the ride up until now cause it's only getting better! Special thanks to the people who watch this story y'all are amazing peeps! As you can already tell, this chapter will be a wild one for sure so I hope you are ready! Without further delays, let's get started!

  The characters that appear in this story do not belong to me. They belong to the series Fable Legacies, a minecraft roleplay series, created by the Legacies team (check them out cause they are amazing people). The story also follows some headcannons of mine so, if you watched the story and see some things that were never mentioned in the original one, you'll know why. The only thing I own is this storyline and some characters that will be added for the sake of the plot.

  The trumpets that announced the unexpected arrival of yet another royal family echoed loudly around the courtyard. In fact, those were so loud that nearby servantes HAD to walk around with earplugs unless they wanted to lose their hearing. One guard in particular seemed quite... too into it (even some of his comrades were doing a double check at him). Well, until said guard was hit out of nowhere with a metallic object. The action was so sudden and surprising that all the bystanders could do was watch dumbfounded as the guard topped over and colapsed comically on the ground.
  Once the shock settled in, the nearby guards helped up their fallen ally, hoping to reach the infirmary as quick as possible so they could return to their duties. One of them picked up the incriminatory object. It was a frying pan.
  -Well, that was interesting to say the least. said a male voice. Just then a brunet couple made their appearence on the scene. Though I advice you to keep the sound to a minimum. Everyone in the room bowed down (including the guards carring their friend, who dropped him in the process).
  -Your Majesties! The Queen of Corona made her way to the guard holding the frying pan, all the while trying to lulle back to sleep the six months old in her arms. The small child, however, just tiredly rubbed his eyes and gazed around the room, his curiosity fully awakening him up. He would NOT let sleep stand in his way this time! Not now, when there was so much to explore! If it wasn't for that guard and his loud and exaggerated music talent, he would have missed his chance!
  Once the Queen reached the guard, she was fearfully handed back the frying pan. She smirked as she twirled her favorite weapon in her free hand.
  -Still in shape! She then smiled at her child. One day, I'm gonna teach you everything about the art of the frying pan self defense mechanism. Then, you'll be able to beat up every creep that comes in your way. Like this! she said as she swuang her frying pan and barely missed the poor guard. The King decided it was time to stop his wife before she knocked out everyone in the castle. Again.
  -Alright, alright, Rapunzel. he said as he led his family away. You made your point LOUD and clear, no need for violence, babe. Rapunzel puffed her cheecks in annoyance.
  -Well, Eugene. I WOULD have had a more... civile approch, but the sound of those cursed trumpets awoke Aland. And NOBODY gets in the way of my son and his sleep schedule. She sighed. And now it looks like he won't go back to sleep any time soon. The baby laughed. He was unstoppable now! Eugene scratched his head.
  -Welp, to late for a decent entrance, but not to late to hand over the frying pan and avoiding further harm. he said as he reached out for his wife's weapon. However, she just dodged his hand and placed it dangerously high above her head. Ooor, you can just keep it! No problem. No problem at all. he said as he laughed nervously and stepped away. He forgot how scary his wife was sometimes...
  Then the servant who greeted them when they arrived, Elore, he believed he was called, entered the room, yet stopped short as he gazed around their surroundings.
  -Hi, Elore. greeted politely the rulers of Corona. The servant blinked a few times before he bowed down.
  -Their Majesties are going to come a little late due to some unforseen circumstances. The couple exchanged a look.
  -Unforseen circumstances? repeated Rapunzel clearly confused. What does that mean?
  -Let me escort you to the throne room. said Elore as he quickly changed the subject. I'll make sure you get the most comfortable chairs this castle has. Don't worry about the child. We will put him in the play room, just a few chambers away. The royal adults looked unusure at each other again.
  -Sure. As soon as they agreed, another servant approched them and reached, fearfully for Aland. Rapunzel didn't seem to like that (like at all), but after seeing the pleading look of her husband, she decided to cooperate (for now). She gently laid her child in the servant's arms. But just before he could go on his merry way, the servant felt how his collar was grabbed and was forced to face the fierce look of a protective mother.
  -If something, anything, happens to him, I'll make sure you will regret you ever existed. muttered Rapunzel menacingly. She then let go of him and turned cheerfully to her husband (leaving behind the poor servant traumatized). Shall we go now? Eugene tried to remain unfazed and simply nodded his head. Elore took this as a sign that they should get moving.
  -Let's move on then. he said elegantly. The royal couple followed the servant, while their child was taken to a room not too far from them. After Rapunzel watched as said servant dissapeared behind a corner, she turned to her husband and eyed him worringly.
  -What do you think this is all about? asked the Queen as quietly as possible. "Unforseen circumstances"? What could this all mean? Eugene shot a quick look at the servant. He didn't seem to take note of what they were doing. The King looked back at his wife.
  -I don't know. Though, it isn't really our business to begin with. Who knows. Maybe they had a meeting they had to attend to, or something like that. I'm sure nothing bad happened. Rapunzel didn't look so sure.
  -It seems suspicious. Too suspicious. Even for them. I don't think that's the case since I believe Elore would have given us at least a vague answer as to why that is, instead of avoiding the subject like he did just now. Eugene shook his head.
  -Just relax. he said as they entered the throne room. Besides, I'm sure that Anna probably has everything under control. There's nothing she can't handle.