Chapter 3~

If You Don't Already Know, I Make Random Dedications To My Readers (;

hay qurlllls. sorry I've been busy over Christmas break. you know, since I have a life XD of course you understand. well, thanks for waiting, and thanks for reading. so, while I have you here, READ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Macy's P.O.V

My peaceful night of sleep was interrupted by my mom. She wiggled the door knob and threw the door open. I looked up from my comfy spot on my pillow in disgust. My mom knew i was not a morning person, especially on weekends. She smiled at me and patted my back for me to get up. I slowly flipped over to where I was facing the ceiling and looked at her with squinty eyes.

The smile on her mouth made her look like the Cheshire cat. She grinned at me with shiny white teeth and didn't say a word. Her hands were folded in her lap as she sat on my bed next to me. "Someone's here to see you."

My eyes widened at her words. I wasn't expecting anybody today, and it was only 8:30am. "Who?" I asked.

Once again my moms smile grew. "Jarred from next door." Her head tilted and she wiggled around happily. "Since when are you guys friends?"

I closed my eyes and flung a pillow over my face. I could still feel her eyes burning into me. "Were not."

My bed began to rise, indicating that she got up. Her feet shuffled to the door and she let out a soft sigh. "He's downstairs waiting. Hurry up and get dressed."

With that she shut the door and I was once again left alone in the silence. My mind roamed around as a few questions came to mind. Why was Jarred here so early? Why was Jarred here in the first place? Just because he was somewhat nice to me a few days ago doesn't mean I like him. Of course, he's hot. BUT, he's a complete tool. He's full of himself, just like Melanie. One of the many reasons I question her driving me home the other day. Jarred never seemed to talk to me unless he needed something. Usually it was to watch his little brother while hes at a party or to get his mail for him. Of course, there was always the "Who's your friend?" pick up line too when I had someone come over. Even though Melanie is in the picture.

Many girls at school think I'm lucky since I live nextdoor to Jarred, but honestly, I think he's lucky. If it were any other girl in the school they'd be harassing and stalking him 24/7. I'd be lying if I said I never looked through his window, but I'd also be lying if I said I liked him.

I creaked my door open to see if the coast was clear. Quickly, I pranced down the stairs on my tippy toes. I had not bothered to change, so i was still wearing what i slept in. My hair was in a messy sock bun and i was wearing high-waisted brown leggings with an oversized Rolling Stones t-shirt. What? it's not like we're about to go on some romantic getaway.

My arm slid down the railing and dropped off the edge. I looked around at the bottom of the stairs, looking for Jarred or my mother. No one.

Attempting to sneak into my moms office, in search of her, I dashed away. The door was shut and I heard the rustling of papers from inside. Before I could grab the handle though, a throat cleared behind me.

I dropped my hand from the knob and slowly spun around on my heels. My head rose up in shame as my eyes met a beautiful pair of dark blue ones. A smug grin was plastered across his face as he saw me, and i couldn't help but smile as well. There he was, Jarred Thomas, sitting in my foyer. One of his legs was propped up on the other and his hand was holding up his head. My gaze was shifted to his attire, a red form-fitting sports shirt and black basketball shorts. His muscles popped through giving me the perfect look of his amazingly sculpted body.