Chapter 4~

hi err'body. it's kylaaaay. well, here's chapter 4. that's really all I have to say. oh, and if you give me a nice comment I'll dedicate my next chapter to you (;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Macy's P.O.V

Mrs. Carter, my 4th period biology teacher slowly wrote today's homework on the board in her bright yellow expo marker. The class groaned in astonishment. The fact of the matter is, nobody could read what it said. I could only see about three words, and they were 'tonight' 'lab' and 'for'. A short boy who sat 3 seats behind me raised his hand anxiously.

"What, Nathan." Mrs. Carter stated in her monotone voice.

He contained a sudden burst of laughter and smiled up at her. "We can't read the board you know. That's why we don't do our homework! I would suggest a red marker, or blue in that case. Maybe even a dark maroon."

Most of the class laughed, considering nobody has ever told her about that stupid marker. Mrs. Carter however, scowled at him and pointed her chubby finger towards the door. "Out."

All eyes landed on Nate. When I turned around to look at his reaction, I saw Kayla waving rapidly at me through the small window in the door at the back of the classroom. My eyes instantly darted from her to the teacher, and my hand shot up into the air.

"And I'm guessing you can't read it either?" Mrs. Carter snapped.

I rolled my eyes. "May I go to the nurse?"

She swatted her fat hand at me signaling I could go. I shuffled around with my things and picked up my backpack and binder. The feeling of all eyes on you, absolutely sucks. Ignoring everyone's stares, I bolted out of the classroom.

I ran out excitedly, thinking we were going to ditch for the rest of the day. Normally, Kayla and I ditch after lunch about once a week. Hopefully it was today, becaus ei can't wait to get out of this hell-hole.

"What did you do!?" Kayla screamed at me. I could smell the slight scent of smoke in her mouth, for she smokes sometimes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked extremely confused.

She waved her arms in the air as I bend down to get a drink of water from the water fountain. "Coach Barnes says he needed to see you. He sent me to get you from P.E." she explained. Her eyes got slightly wider. "Now, back to the question. "What did you do?!" She yelled.

I really didn't have an answer for that. I don't think I've done anything wrong recently. As if I ever do? Please, I'm kind of a goodie goodie. Not that I try, but it's just how I am. "I don't think I did anything. Maybe he just needs to talk to me?" I said open-mindedly.

Kayla shrugged her shoulders and guided me to the gym.

Jarred's P.O.V

"Jarred Thomas please come into my office." Coach Barnes yelled.

I was in the middle of lifting the 50lb weights in the weight room with the rest of the football team. Colton smacked my arm and winked at me while the others hooted and hollered. They obviously thought I was in trouble, but I know what this is about. Coach is going to give me the MVP award. I obviously deserve that. I shook the sweat from my hair and waltzed into the office.

"Thomas." The coach said un-surely.

"What's up coach?"

He frowned down at a packet of paper on his desk. "Your application to Danfield," he began slowly. "You missed a page."

"Oh. Well then hand it here coach." I said holding my hand out to him. It was simple to fill out one page. I already had to fill out 30 pages at home and write four essays about the ups and downs of my life.