Chapter 2!!!!

Y/N:

Hello?

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

      It had been around three days give or take since I last texted that mystery person but I really needed someone to talk to. My stepfather had become only more violent after I helped Tamara leave to find a new home with a caring family and someone who could feed and give her the basic needs of a human.

     As I sat in my chair looking at my phone screen the fleeting thought of whether the person I was texting could kill me or hurt me crossed my mind. I honestly did not care either way because nothing could really be worse than where and how I was living in now.

     Gazing around the shed I was huddled up in I thought about my parents, whether they may still be alive, do they miss me? And if they did why just why did they let me be taken? The only thing I have from them are a few memories of playing in the park with other people, small snippets of songs in another language and so many hugs and kisses that I cling to during the long dark nights.

     I thought they still loved me because I was taken, then put in an orphanage where nobody wanted me. I grew up with the other children no one wanted but the people there were nice and did the best they could on our small budget.  

     Eventually I got adopted by Kyle, who really only wanted me because I was smart and could work for him. I took many jobs never in person though so people would not see my injury's. One every three weeks I got a day off while he went to the store and drank with his gambling friends. That's where I was now, curled in a ball under an old coat holding my phone and waiting for the stranger to answer. Because to me, death or another kidnapping would be better that in my living (profanity sorry) heck.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

???:

Hey,

Y/N:

Hi!

I did not think you would respond there for a bit.

???:

Wise choice.

Y/N:

I consider myself to be wise in the ways of the age old Vines

A vine connoisseur if I may..

???:

You are an odd one,

Y/N:

well aware of that, question do you live in new York and if so

Mind if you get me a pizza? I'll give name and an address that is close to me if you would like 

I'm just starving

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

     I had not eaten in 2 days and was starting to feel faint. I honestly did not care where the pizza was dropped of because I could walk or get a ride. Stealing a car and getting an idiot to pick me up were both great options.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

???:

Sure? How do I know this is not a trap?

Y/N:

ummm bc I can barley walk rn and am so tired oh btw it weird having just ??? as your contact, imma give you a name. Who's your favorite avenger??

???:

Black widow or maybe Hawkeye

Y/N: Alright hmm, Scary Dancer is go!

                     *Y/N changed ??? to Scary Dancer*

Scary Dancer:

I'm going to kill you

Y/N: Is that a threat?

Scary Dancer:

It's a promise

Y/N: OK JEEZ not well enough to deal with death threats jebus, what do you want to be called then, It has to go with something I like, choose lord of the rings or avenger's theme. Or I will put spaghetti's in all your socks.

Scary Dancer: Alright, Lets go with Nat

                  *Y/N changed Scary Dancer to Nat

Y/N: So no spaghetting socks today?

Nat: Do you do it often

Y/N: More often then you would think..