Chapter 85

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Soft waves of wind brushed past the area flicking past the various different flora, whisking away any loose foliage.

The area was serine, much calmer than inside and the days warmth wouldn't be wasted this way. That's what you liked to think anyway, the day had begun to drag on as different people entered and left the manner. Each pledging their loyalty to their new Don, someone who'd joined the team mere weeks ago and someone who'd taken down the top dog.

Giorno Giovanna.

It was no surprise that this was his goal to begin with, but now that the blonde has become the big boss things around the city have begun getting better. There were less minors getting access to illegal substances and from the reports you'd taken a peak at violence had gone down overall.

It was rather peaceful now.

Letting out a soft hum and plucking another bright yellow flower from the side you wove it's stem into the other few you had creating a circular shape. A satisfied hum left you lips upon seeing the completed ring setting it to the side into a basket filled with others before rising up from the grass, dusting the back of your pants.

Weaving your way through the shrubbery and back onto the cobblestone path, a slight skip in your step was present. The manors back door quickly came into view because of your brisk pace and upon entering you spared Giorno a glance walking past the meeting area and farther into the house.

Your shoes tapped loudly against the marble flooring signifying to anyone within the adjacent rooms that someone was walking down the hall.

Making a left turn at the end and stepping into the open layout living room you spotted silver hair peeking out above the couch. A bright red band rested over the light coloured hair informing you that the man was listening to music.

Trying your best to keep your shoe clicking to a minimum you made your way over reaching out just a tad, fingers barely brushed against the band of the headphones before your wrists were seized and ombre hues shot up meeting with your (E/C) ones.

"What are you doing?" His voice was still as deep as ever through there was a slight crack to it, either from dehydration or lack of speaking for the day. He has been avoiding the others for the majority of the day not wanting to deal with any other mafia executives much like you.

"Surprising you? What else?" Rolling your eyes playfully in response to the man you tugged your arms trying to break free from the tight grip. "Can you let go now? I need my hands." Wiggling your fingers you ended up swaying your arms causing Abbacchio's own to follow. A deep sigh left his lips before he let go tilting his head back to peer up at you.