Epilogue

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Fate and Destiny.

Both things you assumed were impossible to change and alter, but you did the impossible.

Fate is the end of your story, Destiny is the path there.

Years from now, everything will be a mere story, a story of long days and long nights, hard work and lack of sleep.

A story where each person has had to mature and grow in their own way. A time where everyone can appreciate and embrace their time together, knowing how lucky everyone's been to have made it through.

Life is short after all.

We spend so much time sweating the small stuff; worrying, complaining, gossiping, comparing, wishing, wanting and waiting for something bigger and better instead of focusing on all the simple blessings that surround us everyday.

Life is so fragile and it takes a single moment to change everything you take for granted. Focus on what's important and be grateful.

Live your life and leave no regrets.

Know that everything will work out in the end, regardless of how things happen.

Let your faith in the journey be stronger than your doubts and fears.

Be patient with yourself and your growth, know that all good things take time.

Give yourself time and space to try new things, to explore different paths.

You'll get there one day,

So don't forget to enjoy the journey.

Because every end had a new beginning.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───