Chapter 2

~Reece's POV~

Another day at school. Blah. I wanted to throw up. I was going to skip today but my mom wanted to drive me to school. Literally like drive me. Just like she used to do when I was six. But you know, whatever. She's my mom and I accepted the free ride, and plus I couldn't say no or anything. I didn't want her disappointed in me because I didn't go to school. Because then she'd probably cry and I hated when she did that.

"Hey Reecy!" Trent yelled at me this morning when I got in the school building.

"Trent! How's it going man?" I yelled back even though we were a couple feet away.

"Reece's Peanut Butter Cup!" I looked over and saw the rest of my boys walking down the hallway to me and Trent. Jake and his big mouth leading the way.

"Sup guys." I nodded to them.

"We missed you so much bro!" Jake said starting to give me a hug.

"It was only the weekend, man." I said stepping out of his reach, and rolling my eyes. I walked with Trent to first hour English. Jake, Colton, and Andy went in first. Laughing loudly and joking around like always. Trent and I walked right behind them. We walked in like we owned the place. Actually in a lot of cases we did. We walked around the corner and towards our usual seats in the back.

That's when I saw her.

Second row, second seat from the right. Sat an auburn haired girl with dark eyes. She wore tight jeans and a pink shirt that showed off her perfect tan.

I knew she asked her friends about me. They all do. Especially since right after we walked in she turned to her friends and glanced back at us. But me? I'm too damn busy to date. I have other priorities. More important ones.

"Someone's drolling!" Trent said leaning over so he could say it in my ear. "Don't blame you. She hot." I nodded and smiled. Then looked back at the girl, and her dark eyes were burning into mine. Surprisingly she didn't break the the glaze, I did. Something that almost never happend.

"Who is she?" I asked Colton.

"Joanne Smith. Also called Jo. Her mom and her moved here from some where down south. Totally hottie." Colton knew every one.

"No shit Sherlock."

"Wait." Andy said throwing his hands to the sides. Acting all dramatic, which he was good at the guy was in threatre. "Is Reece Shaw? I mean the Reece Shaw of West Point high. Legendary bad boy, actually showing interest in a girl for once in his life?" He had a sarcastice, surprised look on his face.

"Shut up." I snapped.

"I am I winner, winner chicken dinner!"

I rolled my eyes, fighting the urge to punch him in the gut. I turned so I was facing the girl. She didn't look back at me at all during the rest of the class. Not even once. Weird. Normally very girl would at least look back at me a couple times. But Jo Smith? Not even once. She was different than the other girls. I liked different. :)

*~*Jo's POV*~*

The day was over, and I was glad of it. Sarah, Jackie, Jenny and Nikki were all really nice. I knew that we were going to be pretty good friends. I only had two classes without one of them in it. As for Reece Shaw? He and all his friends were in two of my classes. English and P.E. Along with every single lunch.

Lunch today, they were surrouned by by a huge crowd of girls. Jake and Trent were loving it, but Reece just looked bothered by the whole thing. I guess he really didn't date. Thank god. But there was one thing. He kept staring at me!

- I was in the lunch line. He stared.

- I sat down. He stared.

- I started talking with Sarah. He stared.

- I got up to throw my lunch away. He stared.

I was not really surprised, but a little weird. Well he was extermely attractive. And I guess I was new bate for all the guys here. This will be fun.

I was ready to go home, but my mom picked my car up sometime today. So I had to take the bus home. I walked through the school to the back where the bus stop was. After a day I knew this school inside and out. I walked around the bus circle until I found bus 89. I climbed the steps, and other than the bus driver, there were only five other people on the bus. I recongized them immediately. Jake, Andy, Colton, Trent and yes Reece Shaw. The five of them took up the back four seats, and they watched as I made my way to the middle of the bus and sat down.

I didn't want to sit to close to the guys, but absolutily did not want to sit close to the bus driver. The guy smelt of old gym socks and B.O.

"So Jo?" I looked over and saw Trent sitting in the seat across from me.

"So Trent?" I repeated.

"So you're new. How was your first day, little J."

"Little J?"

"Yeah. You're cool. So you get a nickname."

"Sweet." I grinned.

"Oh allow me to introduce my boys." He turned to face them.

"Jake, Andy, Colton and Reece." I said pointing to each one of them.

"Wow. I like this girl." He grinned at Reece, who just nodded.

By now we were getting close to my neighbourhood. I gathered my stuff and got ready to get off the bus.

"See you later, boys." I smiled and waved. Got off the bus. I started walking towards my house. I was two blocks away when I heard:

"Yeah man!" behind me. It was Jake. He was walking with the other four guys. I turned left, so did they, and then I turned right a couple feet ahead away from my house, so did they.

"Are you guys following me?" I finally asked. They looked at each other and smirked, then nodded. Guys in Rock Springs were so weird.

"You know what Jo." Jake said stepping closer to me. The other four did the same.

"What?"

"We all think you are just the cutest thing." Colton answered, wiggling his eyebrows.

"So we wanted to know where you live." Andy smirked.

"Why?" I took a step back away from them.

"Because what if we want to come over late. And you know have some fun." Trent said stepping closer to me.

"Ah no." I snarled.

"Come on little J."

"No."

"Please. You know you want to." I took another step back. Readying myself for what was about to happen. Not now, not here. Then all five of them howled with laughter. Why in the hell were they laughing?

"Relax love." Reece said. He had a deep voice, and it only made him that much hotter. But when he said it, he was still laughing so hard that I could see tears forming on the corners of his eyes. "We're just screwing with you." That only made his friends laugh harder. "But feel free to come over anytime." He said sarcastically, and walked around me.

"See you later little J." Trent said messing up my hair. The rest of them followed Reece to the next house. Before going in Reece gave me one of those cute boyish smiles. And I'll say this much; on him it looked adorable.

WAIT! WAIT ONE DAMN MINUTE! REECE SHAW WAS MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR!!!!! WTF!?!?