Francis Helps You Learn To Shoot

*Francis Teaches You To Shoot*

"I mean, I guess Francis Knows his way around a gun, so him?" Francis shot up (Pun Intended) "Alright! Ok come over here" Francis signaled for you to come to him. You walked up to him "Ok, well since your a little guy I'll start simple" he walks up to the edge of the roof placing a can on it and walking back to you. "Okay, since you've heard a lot of pops in under 4 minutes I'm just gonna say you don't need ear protection" Francis said helping you hold the gun. "It's heavy" you muttered "Ya, it's definitely heavier than you expect." "Wait! Hold on! Francis why do you have a can?" Louis said obviously confused "I....uh...I have my reasons." You giggled a little and just waited for Francis to help you aim. "Okay anyway..... back to aiming school. So just lift the gun up to your eye's level and point this little thing towards the can." You listened and pointed "Okay now just squeeze this part you should be golden" You squeezed it which caused a loud bang to ring throughout the alley. You squeaked and dropped the gun "Francis! You didn't think to tell the kid about the loud ass bang after shooting a gun?" Bill perked up. "Well sorry. This kid heard over a hundred pops in less than five minutes! So sorry for assuming they would've gotten used to it already!" You covered your ears as you were startled "Yeah sorry guys that's kinda on me..." "Ya see! the kid even admits it." Bill stood up "Francis you're even dumber than you look, ok he knows how to shoot can we go now?" Bill said annoyed. "Oh come on. He shot one can, and squealed like a pig after the pop. He still needs to learn" Francis fought back. "Okay just make it fast I'm tired of sitting on this roof" Bill huffed lighting a new cigarette. "Okay we need something else to shoot cuz I don't have another can......what about louis?" "Wait what!?" Bill just turned around "No Francis we can't shoot louis" "Why not?" "Because it'll hurt him and we're not sitting around to wait for him to heal" Francis just sighed "Okay fine....Then wait are we shooting?" You were troubled but realized that there were still infected down in the alley. 'What about the zombies in the alley?" "Okay now that's an idea" Both you and Francis walked to the edge of the roof. He helped you aim at some zombie just sitting there. "Okay just breath in deep and when you're ready squeeze the trigger and prepare for the bang." and in a swift motion you pulled the trigger, there was a pop and the infected down in the alley was dead. "Nice one kid!" You received praise from everyone except Bill. "Okay the kid know's how to shoot now, can we go now? This place is starting to get on my nerves" Francis grumbled "You're starting to get on my nerves" as we all walked down the stairs and into the apartment.