Zoey Helps You Learn To Shoot

"Well Zoey is the youngest, she probably listened when taught to shoot" Zoey jumped "Wicked!" She was obviously was excited. "Okay come over here" You wobbled over to her as she placed her second gun in your hands. "I'm gonna teach ya to go akimbo. You excited?" She asked as you nodded. "Okay now we need something to shoot...." Zoey sat there stumped. "Oh! I kno-" Louis said before getting cut off by Francis. "I got a can, Could that work?" Francis said holding out said can. "Yeah that would work perfectly!" Zoey said running over to Francis snatching the can out of his hands. "Wait! Francis why do you have a can?" Louis said scratching his head. Francis just turned to Louis giggled a bit " I have my reasons" Francis said crossing his arms. "If you couldn't tell Francis is a bit of an idiot" Zoey whispered in your ear after putting down the can. "Okay with two guns you could just fire in that direction and pray that you hit'em" Zoey said helping you aim a bit. "Okay, I got this" You huffed taking deep breath. Zoey had cupped her hands around your ears "Just to keep ya ears still hearing" She said with a smile on her face. You pulled the trigger and completely missed. You sighed in dissapointment and re-aimed your guns and shot again and again and again and before you knew it the can was full of holes. "Nice shot kid!" Zoey praised scruffing up your hair "Yeah even though you missed 80 percent of your shot you hit it eventually" Francis shoving your shoulder. "I can tell you're gonna fit great in to the apocalypes Y/N" Louis said patting your shoulder. "Okay the kid can shoot, we can go now" Bill said huffing and walking over to the door. "Oh Bill what's the matter? You forget to take your pills?" Francis teased following him down the stairs. Both Louis and Zoey giggled and rushed down to follow them and you did the same.