Louis Helps You Learn To Shoot

"Well Louis looks like he knows his stuff. Why don't you teach me to shoot?" Louis jumped up with joy "Come on, this goin to be fun." He grabbed your arm and practically dragged you to the edge of the roof. "Okay now something to shoot.....Ah I got it" he put the gun in your hand and aimed it at a random infected down in the alley. "Okay now just place your finger on the trigger.....aaaand just click it and he should be dead... Oh and just prepare for the bang okay?" You nodded and pulled the trigger. The bang was loud and lasted longer than you thought it would but the zombie was dead and you were thrilled. "I did it! I shot a gun and killed a zombie!" "Great job kid!" Zoey praised as put her hand up for a high five you of course gave her a high five. "Nice shot kid! You sure you didn't shoot before? Cuz that was a perfect shot" Louis said patting your back with a smile on his face. "Okay nice! You might not be useless after all." Francis said putting his fist out for a fist bump again you of course gave him a fist bump. 'Okay the kid can shoot lets go now. This place is getting on my nerves" Zoey sighed. "Yes Bill we can go now" You huffed as you put your pistol in you pocket ready for zombie killing.