" Dumb Pikachu"

(I'm going to get into a little bit of more detail on the end of the last episode!! Also!! Just to clarify it!! Y/N's Quirks(:
1. Phobias
2. Teleportation (Might be gone soon~ 🌝)
3. Wings )

Y/N's Point of view:

--"Hey Momo. . .? I don't feel so good--" I then fall onto the floor being left on my side as I whined softly grabbing my head as I whined softly my quirk going crazy.  "Ow- Ow.." I groaned as I hear a thump and crying.

  "P-Please! No!" She cries out as her sobs are heard I frowned softly before shutting my eyes.

  "I-I'm trying!!" I say as the pounding in my got worse I then took a breath as I began to cry softly before passing out, the halls silent and empty except for Momo's crying.

......................................................

  Momo Yaoyorozu's Pov:

--"Stop- stop!!" I cried out tears streamed down my cheeks as my fear lies before me. I tried to look away but they just stayed there looking at me facing me as I cried softly before the image fades and I then fades away just before the image could physically hurt me. "w- *Sniff* what was that.. Y/N? Y/N? Are you okay.?" I looked at them/her/him. "Y/N? Are you okay..?" I crawled to the still in shock as I shook them softly before I got up on my feet and picked up Y/N. Before slowly walking to Recovery girls office, after setting Y/N down onto a bed I called out for Recover Girl. "Recover Girl!" I say wiping my eyes as I walked around a moment to see Kamanari and her talking.

  "Yeah! She was so beautiful!!" He says as she just giggles turning to me. "Woah- You okay Yaoyorozu?" I nodded sniffling as she pats away him then walks with me to Y/N.

  "Why are you crying dear? You look so sad." She says looking at me.

  "mhm. . . I got hit by Y/N's quirk." I say sniffling, "It's um one out of the three, Phobias." Recover girl nods and looks at me taking my hand as she kissed it softly.

  "Feel better my dear, not off you go! I must check on Y/N." She says as I nod waving good bye smiling softly knowing Y/N was in good hands.

......................................................

Bakugou's Pov:

-- "Bakubro! Comon' you know Y/N is okay! They/She/He is/are strong!!" Kirishima says rubbing my back my ears were down and my tail rested around my waist.

  "B-but what if-" I'm cut off by Tape dispenser and he looks at me.

  "Bro!! Your over thinking it!!" He says as I just sighed looking down before getting an Idea.

  "At least let me go see Pikachu.." I say pouting to guilt trip them as they looked at each-other then nodded.

  "Fine."

  "Great see you later!" I say my ears pearked I ran away instantly leaving my friends who just sighed softly. As I kept speed walking down the hall I bumped into Yaoyorozu who groans as we both fall onto our bottoms.

  "Hey! Watch it-" I say before looking at her as I scramble to my feet and offer her a hand up.

  "Where are you going in such a rush?" She asked as I turned away.

  "That's private." I say before begining to walk away only to be stopped by her grabbing my shoulder.

  "Your not going to see Y/N? Are you? You know that could lead to disaster if you do.." I looked at her as she squeezes my shoulder.

  "N-no, I'm going to see Denki.." I say and ha- just my luck Stupid fucking Denki walks down the hall with a pass. "You motherfucker.." I mumbled turning to him.

  "There he is, now go." She says looking at me. "I do not want to see Y/N hurt like she/he/They was/were again.." I just walked off with Denki who smiled at me. "Stupid Pikachu. . .ruining my chance to see Y/N. ." He turns to me.

  "Well I maybe not butttt I can tell you their/her/his status. Right now, it's not so bad I think. . . Recovery girl just said she/he/they passed out. Maybe from quirk or something- she didn't get into details."

  "It's Y/Ns memory. . . Momo reminded Y/N about that teddy bear we gave her/they/him you remember that?"

  "For sure! She/He/ They looked so happy with it! All cute and adorable-" I punch his arm as he yelps softly.

"Mine Stupid."

  "Ow- Ow

  "Ow- Ow.. Okay okay.."

  "Anyways like I was saying, she just like pulled back a memory, then they went to the nurses office.." He nods as we walked back to our seats watching a few more spares.

  "Stupid Icy-Hot.." I say after watching him win a match against Sero easily as I frowned softly booing.

  ". . . Next up is Bakugou vs. Iida. . ." a loud voice says as I smiled completely forgetting about Y/N as I get up from my seat and go down the stairs to get ready.

. . .To be continued. . .

I hoped you enjoyed! I was a little hesitant about posting this- only cause I sorta hit a writers block and up couldn't think😅 and I appreciate how you guys are reading this! So thank you ;) Credits to who helped me write this! Till next time!! By my loves!

(if this was confusing I apologize!)