"How cute❤"

Class 1-A pov:

After Bakugou had stormed off with Y/N the class was silent... After a few minutes Kirishima spoke up, "S-So Ochaco really did cheat on him... I-I thought you we're just messing with us Todoroki... Sense you saw it happend and told Mr.Aizawa... This is unexpected, she was always so protective of him even against me sometime.."

Todoroki: "I still don't understand why Deku would help a cheater then join the villains."

It was quiet after that and everyone sorta just went to bed. Except for Mina and Kirishima who had sneaked to Bakugou's dorm. Mina slowly opened his door just a bit to see Bakugou and Y/N cuddling holding each other closely. Mina slowly took out her phone and took a picture and smiled.

Mina: "You know Kiri... I really think that Y/N and Bakugou are perfect for each other."

Kirishima: "I normally wouldn't agree on a ship but, I agree

Kirishima: "I normally wouldn't agree on a ship but, I agree. I have never seen Bakubro holding anyone this close or even sleeping with them. He looks much happier with Y/N right now the with Ochaco their whole "relationship"

Bakugou moved slightly he pulled y/n closer just like a Teddy bear as his tail waged softly on the bed. Kirishima and Mina awed at the sight and slowly closed the door.

Mina whispered to Kirishima, "I'mma sneak into Y/N's dorm to get them school clothes for Tomorrow"
Kirishma nods abd stays at the dorm waiting for Mina

*Mina Finds the clothes leaving them on Bakugou's desk the goes to bed and Kirishima goes to his dorm*
.
.
.
-The Next Day-

Bakugou's Pov:

I slowly begin to wake up as I yawn loudly my nose twitches, I look down to see a Teddy Bear in my arm's. Y/N looked so relieved and relaxed in my arms and I didn't dare to move or to wake them and I knew I would be late to school but- I didn't care. I smiled and watched them sleep I could get used to this... I'll just watch them sleep till they wake up I suppose...

-Two hours later 10:15-

Denki's Pov:

Mr.Aizawa: " Denki, go check on Bakugou and Y/N... And why they are two hour's late to my class"

Denki: "Yes sir"
I decided to check Bakugou's dorm first sense I saw him take Y/N with him last night.

When I arrive I open his dorm door to see him watching Y/N.

Denki: "Uh- Bakugou..?"

Bakugou growls at me to be quiet as y/n held him tightly

Bakugou: "Be quiet dumbass-"

Denki: "S-sorry dude- but why aren't you in class?"

Bakugou: "Because my Teddy Bear is asleep and I refuse to wake them up." He looks at them and smiles.

Denki: "Your" Teddy bear?" I say with a grin.

He blushes and growls loudly as Y/N yawns he frowns at me.
.
.
.
Y/N's Pov:

As I wake up I feel warm arm's around me and a warm feeling inside me like one I have never felt before. I yawn slightly and open my eye's looking up to see Bakugou frowning at Denki.
He then looks at me and smiles.

Bakugou: "Good Morning Teddy Bear~"

I smile at him the burry my head into his chest.

Y/N: "T-to early..-"

Bakugou: "It's 10:15 Teddy Bear-"

Y/N instantly got out of bed as Denki turned around real fast.

Y/N: "One, Denki I'm not naked, Two we are going to be late for school!"

Denki: "Mina told me she left you clothes on Bakugou's desk?"

Y/N grabs the clothes then changes fast into their school clothes then comes out. Bakugou was changed and ready to go when they came out.

Y/n: " Okay let's go!"

To. Be. Continued...

(Hi this is the writer speaking! Hope you enjoyed today's "chapter" and don't forget to check out pickles374 whi helped me write this! Till next time! Bai❤)