- Fight - /pt 2/

You gently chuckled as Mina cuddles onto you tired and exhausted as you looked you looked out the window after hear a few crackles and your face turned pale. Bakugou was blasting Shoto, across the front of the hospital while Shoto had frozen Bakugou to the ground you looked down at your classmates.
  "Hey uh... I know this isn't helpful or anything but they are about to kill each other?! This actually looks really bad." You said as your wings were still adjusting to you as you hadn't technically used them in a while also you hadn't used them before. You lightly poked at them still unused to the feeling as you assumed you got these wings during you "sleep walking" times./ That's what you chose to call it sense you were asleep/brain washed but you still where walking. You knew what sleep walking actually meant but you compared the two and just chose the name./ You gently grumbled as you poked at your new wings with uncertainty, they were sore and felt overall weird.

"Y/n?" You hear a voice ask and turned to see Kirishima sit up and gave you a bit of a smile. "So... uh hi?" He asked awkwardly as he looked around the room and each friend who was there gave you a hug and welcomed you back before seeing Shoto being thrown through the wall breaking it as he flies past the hospital bed and into the floor lightly whining as he lets out a deep groan and grabs onto his side. Bakugou then arrives into the room using his quirk to blast himself up into the hospital room. "Oh shit..." Kirishima said as he looked at Bakugou the Shoto before standing up and going between the two with Sero managed to trap both of them in his tape tying then against something stable.

"Oh my... w-why-?' You knew they were fighting but you didn't know it was this bad as a nurse comes in dropping her clip board as she looks at the mess.

"I..." Is all she said as all the teens look at her and gently gulp. The nurse quickly grabbed her little walkie talkie and spoke into it requesting three new rooms / A new one for you/ and a paramedic or two. "Just wait a few moment's... someone should be coming in to help okay????" She said in a bit of panic as she first checked Shoto seeing he was closer as she examined him checking for serious damage before going to check Bakugou who was basically refusing her help but still got it as he would let out a husky, painful moan and grab onto the tape tightly as she then looked at Sero. "Is there any way you could possibly uh- un-tape them?' She asked and her gave her a yes and no with his hand as he walked to Bakugou and slowly started to remove the tape against his skin cause gentle whimpers which rarely came from him as You gave him a sorry look.

"Are you okay?" You cupped his cheek and nodded as Sero got most of the tap off a paramedic came and took Bakugou to get immediate attention while you went to Shoto who sorta just needed your touch, you then cupped his cheek and watched how he immediately calmed down and nuzzled against your skin with a smile as he looked at you.

"T..Thank you." He says smiling before knocking out as he made it very clear that Bakugou had won this fight but Shoto got the attention he desired.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovely readers! Hope you've been good and enjoyed the past spooky holiday! Well its almost been a year anniversary sense I have joined this app and I am proud of the work I have done so far! I should be posting more (no promises) sense I'll be having more free time and my mental health has gotten better so yeah! :))))))))))) Have a good night/ Morning/ day

Love Ya!!!

( pzzzzz I wanna get another chapter out by Nov 14 ~v~ mkay bye bye now!)