"Ouch-"

~ After Y/N a few days~

Mr.Aizawa one day walk into the classroom not to long after the incident with the destroyed door. He comes in explaining the Sport's Festival and how they need to train for it as this was a great opportunity for the and Pro Hero work. He dismissed them as Y/N gets up they go to Bakugou and tap his shoulder.
.
.
.
Bakugou's Pov:

After Aizawa finished talking I get my things packed up being dismissed I feel a light tap on my shoulder, assuming it was one of my friends I turn around with a 'Scary' look on my face as I hear a scream then a softly whimper.

Bakugou's mind: "I fucked up.."

The person behind me was
Y/N my ex and the person I was trying to win back over from the villains mind control.

I open my arms hugging them holding them as they hug me back it's and awkward situation. Everyone who hadn't finished getting ready just stood there and shook there head as Todoroki whispers to Denki.

Todoroki: "How often does this happen between them?"

Denki shrugs as I felt the  embarrassment sink in I hide my face in Y/Ns hair as I smell it I stop.

Bakugou: "Y/N? What shampoo do you use..? Your hair smells good."

Y/N looks up at him as they stopped cry long ago just liked the hug.

Y/N: "I use Fav/Shampoo"

I smile softly as kiss there forehead as they smile.

Y/N: "Would you like to train with me for the Sport's Festival..?"

I turn to Kirishima who nods his head yes rapidly then look at Y/N.

Bakugou: "Sure, Why not?"

Y/N smiles as they both pull apart from the hug they both agree on a plan to train together every Friday and Saturday.
.
.
.
~Time skip to the morning of the festival~

Y/N and Bakugou had both arrived early so they just sparred with each other trying to see if either had gotten stronger. Y/N falls back and Bakugou offers them a hand.

Y/N: "Damn Bakugou! You got really strong.."

He smirked and picked them up putting them over his shoulder as they both laugh and giggle.

Y/N: "Bakugou!! let me down!!"

After a little while he lets them down.

Y/N: "Bakugou..? Would you uh. Maybe like to get a cup of coffee with me or.."

They are cut off by the Baku-group coming in as Sero puts his arm on Bakugou's shoulder facing
Y/N.

Sero: "He dude! Ready for later bro??"

Denki looks at him as well.

Denki:"Yeah dude! i can't wait!!"

He smiles brightly at him and then looks at Y/N as Denki elbows Bakugou's arm then takes Y/N's hand.

Denki: "Why hello there my princess, prince, royalty~!"

Y/N greets him as he kisses there hand Bakugou clearly full of Jealously grabs Denki's shoulder ready to just murder him.

Y/N: "So then um.. Bakugou I assume you decline my offer..?"

He looks at Y/N and frowns softly and he nods.

Bakugou: "Sorry Y/N.. i made plans already.."

Y/N nods and the look away as they went to where the festival would take place.

Once the festival actually begins class 1 A and everyone else is lined up as the count down begins.

"Three... Two... One...."

As soon as it race begins the floor is frozen, Y/N jumps up using there wings they look around then fly to see the robots.

Y/N: "shit.."

The first robot swings at Y/N, sending them back onto the floor they whine but the get up as Todoroki defeats a few Y/N manages to defeat one then keep going onto the race as this time they needed to get through the ropes. They damaged there wings a bit so they teleport to each stop wasting away energy. Y/N every now and then would get tired and get headaches till they reached the next level. Minefields... They figured there wings would be fine and they fly over slowly till someone set one off throwing then to the side but they manage to get up and keep going till they arrive to the finish line seeing that Todoroki was already there along with Bakugou...

To be continued...
Hello! Sorry I haven't posted as often- I do hope to post more! Anyways I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to check out pickles374 who helped me write this! Till next time!! See you soon loves!