"Dabi!?"

Y/n's Pov:

As Dabi enters his room he gently placed Y/N on his bed as he begins to strip my clothing, I try to push Dabi away from me but he just chained my wrist to the bed frame and continued.  As he looked over my bare body I felt slightly uncomfortable as Dabi stripped himself of his clothing, he looks at his shelf of knifes.

Dabi picks out the smallest knife with a sharp thin blade

Dabi picks out the smallest knife with a sharp thin blade. He looks back at me and sits on the side of the bed he presses it on your stomach a warm liquid comes out as I wince. I whine as he "tsk" as says, "If you just stayed here I wouldn't need to punish you..." He looks Y/N in the eye's and digs the knife into their arm.

Bakugou's Pov:

I can here their screams, I try to break out of the chains but it was useless even if I did Deku and Ochaco were there... kissing. I still couldn't believe she cheat on me, and with that damn nerd! She knew all my weak spots.

*Time skip
After Dabi was finished with Y/N he clothed them. He then chained next to Bakugou who was nervous for his Teddy Bear.*

"Teddy Bear-" as I looked at them I could see the blood stained on there clothes and a opened wound on their arm as I look at them they seemed unconscious but awake, almost half awake but asleep as Y/N looks at me and smiles as wink and count down.I here a boom and look to see...

To Be Continued...
(Hope you enjoyed this episode! Check out pickles374 who helped me write this story! The next one will be longer, till next time! Bai!)