"Welcome To UA Y/N!"

Y/N's Pov:

*Y/N arrived at Principal Nezu's office*

As I am welcome by Mr.Nezu, I talk with him and we go over a few rules, and I tell my my backstory. I may or may not have forgotten to tell him that I get really hungry and may need to eat in class time-to-time if my quirk act's up.

As Nezu smiles and shakes my hand.

Nezu: "Welcome to UA Y/N
L/N, you will be in the same classes as Bakugou"

I smile as I trusted Bakugou and I was excited to open a new chapter in life!

Y/N: "When do I begin???"

Nezu: "Tommorow I will talk with the Mr Aizawa about a few things but there is a open dorm room if you are interested in it-"

He is cut off as I jump up and down. "Yes yes yes! I am very interested!" He laughs as I calm down. He hands you the keys and dismissed you as school was out most of
Class 1-A was waiting to see if you had gotten accepted or not.

*Time skip*

As you arrive you open the door and are welcome by a hug from Mina.

Mina: "Hey there Love bug! Now tell us did you get in!?"

I chuckle and smile, "Yes I got in! I even have a dorm!"

You both jump up and down as the girls drag you out and begin to clean up your dorm and design it.

To Be Continued...

(Hey it's the author here! Check out pickles374 who helped me write this story!
And I promise the next one will be longer! Till next time! Bai❤)

And thank you for reading!