Sucidal Reader

Do you even think, that the littlest words can make everything better?

The weather outside was horrible. Tapping your fingers against the windowsill of your shabby apartment. Working with Edgeworth was okay, to some extent but because you keep interrupting and messing up his cases, you're now a 'lost cause' to him.

The amount of times he's cut your paycheque, and now, struggling to live and feed yourself.

"What's the point?". You ask yourself, the rain smacking the ground harder than life fucking you right now. Of course it was okay being a prosecutor, but it hurt knowing so many innocent people had been put away...

You met Phoenix Wright at trial, and Edgeworth threatened to fire you if you spoke to him. But it wasn't just Phoenix that noticed your odd behaviour.

Your best friend...

Childhood crush...

Detective Dick Gumshoe

Oh the times you used to see him everyday, but now Edgeworth has him working twice as much. The normal coffee shop stops were nothing but mere dusty memories to you.

It was as if Edgeworth wanted to destroy you, remove everything from you.

And that's when it came to you.

"I'll kill myself. I'm going to go through with it". You hum.

Luckily, your apartment didn't have any valuables, let alone you had nobody except from Gumshoe. Family were murdered 10 years ago, no siblings no nothing.

How pathetic was it for a 23 year old to be like this?

Hot fiery tears slipped down your soft skin face.

"Do it". You murmur. "Come on you pansy fucking do it!". You hiss, screaming as the stinging sensation of the blunt silver knife gashing your thin flesh.

"I deserve this". You hum, leaving your apartment for good.

No coat, no shoes. No nothing.

"End it". You whisper, holding your arms to yourself whilst walking along the street. People stopped and spoke, ignoring them as you continue to walk to your set destination.

The bridge...

The river...

The skin around your chubby skeleton was numbing you to the bone, hair drenched and stuck to your skin like glue, lips quivering in fear, adrenaline and happiness.

In sight, you could see the bridge, happy tears rolling down your face.

"No more Edgeworth, no more nothing". You say, hissing with poison.

The rocks were covered with moss, causing you to slip a few times before managing to stand up, hair heavily smacking in the wind, unable to feel any part of your body.

"Woah! Miss! You should get down from there!". A woman shouts. Though, you block it out. "I'm going to call the police, this isn't the way to do things!". She says humming.

"How do you know?". You hiss. Turning your stone cold neck to her, eyes as puffy as wotsits with a dead bolt expression. "I may not know you, but- wait!- aren't you Y/N L/N? You work along side prosecutor Edgeworth!". She says, now shaking.

You turn your head back to the view. The heavily rushing river that flows with the speed of the wind.

It wasn't long before your ears were now numb to the surroundings. Cuddling yourself, you cry harshly. Voice snapping at every high pitch note you reach.