Tired Reader [Lemon/Fluff]

"Sorry Phoenix, I won't be able to meet you tonight". You hum, constantly yawning as tears flooded your weeping pulsing eyes. "Oh Y/N, have you been overworking again?". Phoenix asks. You sigh, yawning once more. "You know how Gumshoe gets, I'd rather finish these reports for him, then have him stress out". You say.

"Well, you should at least get some sleep! When was the last time you slept?". Phoenix asks.

You look towards your clock....

"It's 10pm now, uh....um....like..2 days ago? I've been burning on coffee". You say, rubbing your face. "Please Y/N, get some sleep". Phoenix asks. You roll your eyes, eyeing up your office door. The small bright light shines down on your desk.

You were currently re-reading over a murder file that Gumshoe had asked you to write up and do a report on. It was something Edgeworth had asked of him so he could take it to court.

"I can't promise you that, but I can promise you I'll see you tomorrow". You say giggling. "If Maya or Gumshoe knew, you know they'd be mad". Phoenix says, a soft chuckle under his voice.

Though a small knock on your door occurs. Covering the speaker on your phone, you yell for the person to come in. "Sorry Phoenix, have to go. Meet me for coffee in the morning!". You say, before ending the call.

Gumshoe walks in, another pile of reports for you to do, a nervous look on his face.

"Oh...more reports?". You hum, picking up your coffee cup, downing the rest of it before putting it down.

"Yeah! And er, are you okay, pal? That's the fifth coffee you've had in the last hour". Gumshoe says, leaning against your desk. You softly giggle. "I haven't slept in over 2 days Dick, keep giving me coffee and I'll be fine". You say smiling. "Don't blame me if you have a caffeine crash, pal!". He says grinning. "Thank you Gumshoe!". You say smiling as he leaves.

Though the minutes pass, and your body begins to heat up. Quickly thinking with your sluggish mind, you unbutton your shirt, revealing the white coloured vest underneath. "Ahhh, that's better". You mumble, placing reports to the side that you had already finished before starting on another.

Gumshoe walks back in, with your coffee and his own. "Need some- h-help, pal?". Gumshoe asks. You smile. "Please! I really owe you one if you help me!". You say face planting your desk. A low chuckle escapes from Gumshoe's mouth making you blush.

God did you find this man attractive. He was your boss after all...A boss of 4 years...

He removes his khaki jacket, rolling up his sleeves before taking some reports into his own pile. "How come Edgeworth wants these all done anyway?". You ask, flickering through a report. "Huh? Oh, apparently he wants to keep on top of it all, pal". Gumshoe says.

His eyes glance at your cleavage, how gorgeous it looked from his angle. A sweat drop slides down his forehead, as you sigh, throwing another completed reported to the side. A yawn makes its way to your mouth, before yawning again. "Pal, are you okay?". Gumshoe asks, chewing his bottom lip.

You sigh, leaning back. "I'm just tired Dick, that's all. I haven't slept in over two days, I've been doing these reports constantly". You hum.

An idea springs to Gumshoe's mind....

"Take a break, pal". He says standing up. Your eyes flutter at the size of him, but man was he gorgeous!

"G-gumshoe?". You meekly say, watching him lean over you. His hand glides through your hair, as his other hand softly caresses your cheek.

"You know pal, you're cute when you overwork". He hums, grinning. You roll your eyes, a blush spreading amongst your cheeks. "I bet". You hum. Unable to control yourself, your hands make their way up to his chest, fiddling around with his tie.

His eyes were melting into yours, the passion and lust swarming the air.

"Hang on, pal". Gumshoe smirks, locking the door before resuming his position.

"You are a bad detective after all". You say, clicking your tongue against your teeth. Gumshoe's grin widens, pulling you up, having you sit on your desk.

"I feel a lot of things, pal. And this is one of the ways I'm saying I like you". He says chuckling under his breath. "Y-you mean it?..." You mumble, as Gumshoe attacks your neck, nipping it as his tongue glides it's way across the sensitive patch of skin.

"I-Of course, pal. I've actually been wanting to ask you out for some time! But, I just- didn't have the nerve". Gumshoe mumbles, diving into your lips.

Your body jolts back, grabbing onto gumshoe's tie for support as his lips melt into your. You buckle your hips around his, legs straddling around them.

Gumshoe pants, holding your hips as he buckled his into yours before grinding ever so slowly.

"T-tease". You whimper, as you both pant heavily.

God you wanted this man to fuck you so hard.

Gumshoe's had was feeling around your thigh, up and around your underwear. Small moans escape your mouth, saliva dripping from the tip of your tongue.

"F-fuck me, Gumshoe". You hum, as Gumshoe grunts before flipping your over.

Your upper half lays against the desk, other half propped up in the air for Gumshoe to fiddle and glance at.

His fingers trace the outline of your wet folds, making your shiver and moan as his does so. The sound of Gumshoe's belt unbuckling made your dibble with excitement.

"I'll be gentle, Y/N". He coos, his hand on your ass cheek as the tip of his cock teases your cunt's entrance.

You grind slightly, god you needed this to wake you up.

"Gumshoe please!". You beg, biting down hard on your lip. Gumshoe was blushing crazy at this point. His hand presses softly on your ass cheek, squeezing it gently.

His tip teases your wet luxurious folds before sliding in, causing you to shriek in pain. "Woah, woah pal, need me to stop?". Gumshoe asks, stroking your face. You pant hard, tears streaming down your face. "No...n-no". You hum. A soft smile places upon Gumshoe's face. "Alright, Pal". He says, kissing your ear, moving slowly.

The thrusts were a god send. Wet slapping noises filling the air. How soaked your cunt was, how needy your body was for Gumshoe's cock. It was driving you crazy.

You moan, eyes rolling back as his cock thrusts against your cervix, sending your hormones into ecstasy overdrive. The pure euphoria of the moment completely taking over.

"Fuck me Gumshoe! God give it to me!". You yell, as his pace quickens. "I-I love you, Y/N!". Gumshoe yells, buckling down onto you, his hands around your hips pulling you close, his milky goodness coating your insides.

A small giggle escapes you. "I love you too, Gumshoe". You say. As Gumshoe pulls out, the thick liquid drips from your cunt, staining the floor beneath. Luckily you kept wipes and tissues in your office incase of spillage.

Though, a knock on the door startles you both. "Detective, Y/N. I need a word". Edgeworth hums. You giggle, as Gumshoe chuckles.

"Maybe we could continue this back at my place?". You hum, pulling your panties up. Gumshoe grins. "Of course, pal". He says, cupping your face, kissing you.