- 2nd Child? -

Touya's Pov:

" Hey momma! " I shouted and hugged her from behind, she quickly turned around and looked down at me " Oh hey touya " She patted my head and had already set bags down on the table. Lucky for me, father wasn't home. So that means me and momma can spend time together! I giggled and looked at her, I noticed a bump on her stomach. " Hey momma? "I let go of her and looked up. " What is it, sweetheart? " She looked at me, before looking back at the food. " What's that bump? " I asked and she stopped at she was doing. " O-Oh.. Well.. Since your to young to understand, I'll give you a short explanation " She smiled and started petting my hair. " Well.. How would you feel if you had a baby sister? " " I'M GONNA HAVE  A SISTER?! " I yelled with basically  sparkles in my eyes. She laughed a little " Yes darling, But, your father doesn't know.. Just yet.. " She looked down at the food and continued " We will surprise him, okay? " " Okay momma! " " Alright, you go play, it could take awhile for the food to be ready " " Alright! And I promise to help me sister! " I said that and ran to my room.

After a few hours of playing, I heard the door bust open.

Father is home...

I quickly threw my toy into a box, and ran down stairs. I wasn't happy to see endeavor, but I knew what my momma had planned, so.. Why not~

" Oh hello touya.. " He said and walked over to my mom. " I got a phone call, so.. What was so damn important that I had to leave work?! " She coughed, which made him look into her eyes. " Well.. I'm pregnant... " She looked at me, with that you know  face.

" And it's a girl! I'm gonna have a baby sister! " I shouted, and he looked at my mother then back at me.

Suddenly he hugged her, which made her flinch a bit, but she slowly returned the hug. After they finally stopped hugging, endeavor looked at me. " Come touya, we have to train and don't  you dare forget what your training for! " He grabbed my hand and started dragging me towards the training room. I sighed and he closed the door. . .

Time to get this over with.

Even if I'm 7, he won't stop! No matter what I say..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

     ~ 9 months later because I'm running out of ideas for this child :)  ~

While me and momma were watching TV, or the news. I felt something wet.. I turned around to see her face filled with honor. " H-Hey touya.. Please call the hospital! " She shouted in a bit of pain. I didn't waste no time and called the hospital, I had to explain about some weird water that was on the sofa and who my mom told father she was.. Pregnant? 

I heard typing noises coming from the phone, and yelling coming from momma.. Then the person started speaking "okay, we have your location.. We are sending people on the way, can you stay on the line? " I gave him a simple " Mhm " And looked over to her. She seemed to be in so much pain, more pain than me training with him.

When I hung up the phone, I saw people rushing into the house and quickly taking momma into the ambulance. Of course, I didn't want to be left behind so, I got on the ambulance, holding her hand. She tried to smile, but the pain was to much for her. . .

After a while, we finally made it to the hospital.. But, I couldn't go in with her since they took her to that ' Emergency Room ' Thing.. So, I was sadly focused to sit and wait.

Shortly after 10 minutes, my father came into the hospital yelling at me, and trying to make me say what happened to her. I was scared.. But I wasn't going to show that! I sighed, " Well.. I felt something wet and momma told me to  all the hospital, and I told them she was.. Oh! Pregnant! " I said and grabbed some candy from the jar they had next me.  He just huffed on what I said, but I didn't care! I had all of this candy?!

I don't know long I was in this hospital, but, finally! A doctor came out of her room, and walked towards with his journal. " Are you guys here for Rei Todoroki? " My father immediately stopped doing what he was doing and got up from his seat. " Yes! Is she okay?! Was the baby okay?! " I saw a bit of sweat coming from his face, was he worried for her? Or was this another stupid act..

" Yes, your wife is fine, and the baby is perfectly healthy! " The doctor smiled a bit before speaking once more " Would you two like to see her? " My father just nodded before grabbing hand and started following the doctor to her room.

It didn't take long before the doctor opened up the room to reveal momma and a small thing in her hands. " I'll leave you guys alone " The doctor grabbed his journal and leaving the room. Just leaving us and the small thing.

" She's so cute! " I yelled before looking at my father who seemed to be death staring me, so I quickly stopped talking..

" What should we name her? " Momma said

" Hmm.. What about.. Mis— I mean— Fuyumi! " He quickly stated, I'm guessing he didn't like Fuyumi..

" Then it's settled! Fuyumi Todoroki it is.. "

  I smiled, This was the 2nd most happiest days in my life! I mean, my 1st was my birthday which was about 2 months ago, I'm 8 now! And I'm also a big brother. . .