- Welcome Fuyumi Todoroki -

Touya's Pov:

I'm worried for my sister.. My father is gonna probably gonna train her like me! And I want to protect her at all costs, even if I get hurt! At least she will be protected, right?

Momma gave me my sister and I got to carry her! She was a little heavy, but I somehow didn't drop her, I guess that's good.

I was about to giver her to momma but father took her away. " Let's go home. I have some business I need to attend to. " I helped momma get out of bed, and they payed the bill.

We got in the car, and started driving home. " Can I play with her when we get home? " I leaned towards the front seat, " No touya! Remember we have to train so sit your ungrateful ass down ! " He looked at me and pushed me back into the back seat. " Stay there. "
. . .
I felt tears coming out, so I quickly blinked then away, Father said crying is for the weak. . . I don't believe him..

I looked over to fuyumi, she was looking at me trying to hug me. I playfully rolled my eyes, and hugged her until we finally arrived at the house.

I got fuyumi and ran into the house with momma laughing behind me. " You should be careful with her, touya.. She's only a baby " " I know! But I want to protect her and love her " I shouted a little, and hugged her more tighter. Momma was shocked for a moment, but gave me a soft smile " I know you will.. Your very strong touya.. My little hero.. " I smiled brightly and momma went to her room, probably to sleep.

Fuyumi was still asleep, so.. I basically have the whole h—

* CRASH *

I turned my head to see father, he was stomping towards me. I looked over to my sister in honor, she was crying which caused momma to run down the stairs, and picked up fuyumi. " W-What happened? " Momma said while trying to calm her down, " Father— " I was about to explain what he did but he immediately covered my mouth " Shut it! We have to train! All might might get stronger " He yelled and grabbed my arm dragging me into the training room.

He threw me into the middle of the room, and I started my quirk. " THERE YOU GO! NOW FIGHT!! "  He shouted and started dashing towards me, " Im ready..? " I whispered softly.

~ Time skip to training is done. As much as I want to do it, I don't do this very well.. Maybe next time? ~

I coughed and vomited on the floor, " Tsk... You need to train harder touya! " He kicked me straight in the stomach, which caused me to vomit more then before, But, . . Before he can beat me more, momma came through the door pushing endeavor aside to comfort me. " Are you okay?! " She shouted. I smiled softly " I'm fine, momma " I was about to hug her, but.. My father pulled her away from me. " WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! " He shouted out to momma who was now shaking out of fear. " I-I just don't want to over train touya! Hes only 8 years old! " Momma shouted while trying to get up. " HE CAN TAKE IT! WATCH HIM BEAT ALLMIGHTS ASS! " He slapped her tight in the face, which caused her to hit the Ground. But,. When that happened...

Fuyumi Starter sobbing. . .

Momma quickly got up and grabbed me in her arms " I'm sorry.. But I can't have you hurt him! " Before father can react, she rushed out of the room, heading to fuyumi. She put me down on top of the bed, and grabbed fuyumi, slowly rocking her to sleep. " Shhh.. Shh.. Fuyumi sweetheart, it's okay! ",

She just about to fall asleep, until..

* SLAM *

The door fling open, almost breaking it! He was about to grab me again, but momma quickly gave me fuyumi and stood in front of me. " GIVE ME TOUYA! HE ISN'T DONE TRAINING! " He growled at momma attempting to slap her. As on point, momma tried to freeze fathers hand,. Which failed.

Father grabbed her arm and slammed her against the wall, momma bit her lip, and looked at him. " I told you! STOP! WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU LISTEN?! "  " Wait! Don't hurt momma!! " I shouted and ran towards her. " SHE IS DISTURBING OUR TRAINING! " He scolded. "I-Ill go to training, just don't hurt her! " " Good choice.. " And with that being said.. I got dragged out if the room, with momma in tears. . .

I mean.. My life wasn't the best... But there was some happy and good moments!

Like, when fuyumi said her first words!

~Flashback~

" C'nom fuyumi! Say bbbrroootttthhheeerrr!! " I shaked her a bit, which almost made her dizzy, and had tears in her eyes. " Gah! I'm so sorry!!! " I shouted and hugged her. " M— " " Huh? " " M–Ma–Mum? " She titled her head, and looked up at me. " Oh no no no, I'm your brother! " I laughed, and she ended up laughing also.

~ Ended Flashback ~

Oh! What about when it was her birthday! ><

~ Flashback ~

Me and momma were in the kitchen cooking a cupcake, we couldn't have a full on brithday because father would basically burn everything.. So, at least we can give her a cupcake! " What favor should we make the cupcake? " I asked and got some favor's out. "  Hmm.. Maybe chocolate and vanilla? " " Okay! " I got got the favor's and immediately we started to work on the cupcake.

After we finally finished the beautiful cupcake, we called fuyumi down to the kitchen. " Huh? What's going on? " She said as she walked down from the stairs. And thats when we saw it. . .

" Happy birthday sweetheart/sis " Me and momma shouted and I ran up to hug her. Momma lead her to the table and placed the cupcake in front of her. " Since endeavor isn't here, we can celebrate! " I shouted and turned off the lights.

" Happy birthday to you~ happy birthday day to you! Happy birthday dear fuyumi~ Happy birthday day to you! " Me and momma sang, I rrealy wanted to include some parts, like.. " CHA-CHA -CHA! " Or something more interesting!

Momma didn't let me—

After we sang, fuyumi made her wish, and blew out the candles that were on the small cupcake. Tears started rolling down her cheeks. " Are you okay!? " I was very confused, she cried! Did something happen? Did we do it wrong? A million thoughts went through my head, until I heard fuyumi speaking " No! I mean.. These are tears of joy, thank you! " I smiled softly and looked at momma " Your welcome.. "

~ Flashback Ended ~

Of course, she ended getting a quirk, but.. It was a great day for me! And a half confused and sad day for fuyumi. 

Okay! I promise this is the last happy memory! I won't hit y'all with these.. But let's began with the amazing flashbacks~

~ Flashback ~

" Momma! " Fuyumi shouted and ran towards momma " Huh? Oh yes fuyumi? " " I HAVE A QUIRK!! " She jumped up and down, " Can I show you?? " Momma smiled, " Sure.. " Fuyumi was just about to show her quirk, until endeavor came down. " I heard about your quirk, show me. " Endeavor tried to keep his calm, but it almost failed. " Okay! " She jumped and actived her quirk..

I c e . .

Ice that started freezing her arm—

She screamed in pain, and started to deactivate her quirk, father was in shock and momma was trying her hardest to call her down. I was scared on the outside, but happy in the inside.

Don't get me wrong, I hated to see my sister in pain! But, at least she doesn't have to go through training, because her quirk can basically freeze her to death.

" I don't like my quirk... " Fuyumi sobbed and hugged onto momma. " Don't worry, fuyumi.. " Momma hugged her tigher and tears started coming out.

~Flashback ended ~

Oh! Did I mention that momma is pregnant again, when fuyumi was 5?

WHERE DO THESE BABIES COME FROM?!