- Oh my god.. -

Touya's Pov:

She sighed and looked down at me and fuyumi. " Your having a baby brother! " Momma had tears in her eyes, I couldn't tell if they were happy tears, or just those sad tears. " So, I'm older?! " Fuyumi yelled and jumped up and down, I should just call her a rabbit at this point!

" Nah, I'm still the older brother " I smacked the back of head, making her yelp. " Touya! " " Right.. Sorry fuyumi.. " I pouted and walked away, back into my room. I'm happy for momma, I just don't want to get replaced for the older brother, you know? And.. If that child has a better quirk than me.. That would be the my life with no training! But, a new scream would be heard..

I only have a few minutes, until I go back into that so called ' training.

For now, I guess I'll play. . . I usually don't play when fathers here, but do I care enough not to do it?

No.

I went up to the box and grabbed my favorite toy, father hates him.. Which is why I like him!

AllMight. . .

I smiled to myself, and started playing. Father can be caring, if he's in a good mood.. And if he's in a horrible mood, the training can get.. Well.. Bloody to say the least.

I started throwing the toy across the room making him look like he was flying to save the people in need. But, I looked like I was beating the poor toy in a distance, It was fun, I got some of my stuff animals to be the people in need, and some action figures to be the villians!

" Don't worry! Because I am here! " I shouted and kicked the action figure to the window, " Don't worry! You are now saved! " I grabbed the stuff animals and threw it on the bed. " Stay here, Wh- "

" TOUYA! IT'S TRAINING TIME! " A voice echoed though the halls, and sound steps started coming up. In a flash, I threw the all might toy into the box, and ran towards father. As much as I hate training, I didn't want to get pulled out of the room by force.
When I finally reached him, he smirked. " I see your ready.. It's go, we have no time to waste! " He started walking towards the training room, so I followed..

I want to be a hero.. I want to protect others from harm, even if I have to train my ass off! I know that heros are strong they always win, I will become strong.. I just know it!

When we arrived at the training room, I got in position and he got position. " GIVE ME ALL THAT YOU GOT! " He shouted and dashed towards me.

TW: Beating, fighting and blood

I tried blocking the hit with my flames, but my body didn't like that.. So my skin burned! With me distracted, father grabbed my head and slammed it onto the floor. I screamed in pain, I knew my skull was not ready for that! " C'NOM TOUYA! YOU KNOW VILLAINS DON'T CARE IF YOUR HURT! " He shouted while putting his foot on my back, making it a little hard to breathe. I coughed, and actived my quirk, I knew I only had a certain amount of time before it starts burning my skin, I slowly touched his boot, and started burning it. He looked down at me, and growled. " I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER! " " I-Im trying father! " Father laughed and grabbed my neck " You know what... Let me tell you something touya.. " I gasped for air, and tried getting out of his grip. " YOU WILL BECOME THE NUMBER ONE HERO! AND YOU WILL NOT BE SO DAMN WEAK!! " He grip tightened a bit, " I-Im p-promise!!... " I whisper yelled, " Good. " Then he used his fire to throw me against the wall, it made a little crack.. That's not good what so ever..

I quickly inhaled all of the air, before father kicked me right in the rib. " GAH! " I yelled and immediately fell on the floor holding my rib cage, It wasn't broken, which was good. " STOP BEING SO WEAK! BRAT! "

He kept kicking me between my stomach and rib cage. But after 5 kicks, I started coughing a bit of blood, which made me all dizzy. I looked up and father, he was.. Shocked? I guess it was because of the blood, or another reason. I'm not to sure though, but when I started coughing out blood, father left the training room. . .

Oh my god.. What is going on. . . Why is everything so... Blurry...

.
.
.
.
.

( I finally wrote the training! That took a bit more time then what I expecting.. But, sorry for the short chapter)