- Hospital? -

Touya's Pov:

" Ngh... " I rubbed my head, and shot up. " Huh? " I looked around, I guess Im in my room? Then the memories of training came back into my brain.

Right.. I must have passed out, but.. Where was I?

I rubbed my head, and noticed my shirt was gone, I haven't noticed until I lifted my arms.. Strange, I usually notice these things—

I looked around my body, there were a few bandages on my stomach and arms... But, when I looked around ' my room' , it didn't look anything like my room! Then, I heard mumbled voices and feet walking towards the room.

At first I thought it was father, but then I realized.. If this isn't my room, then who the hell is coming?! I paniced and got ready to use my quirk on them, if they even try to hurt me in the slightest.

* Creek *

A person in a white jacket, and had this little notepad came into the room,  I couldn't tell the gender though.. But minus that! Are they here to hurt me?! They look like a kidnapper, like in those movies!

" Ah, I see your awake, Touya! " The guy said, as he started to walk towards me. He had a mask, so I couldn't see if he was smiling or not.

" H-HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME! " I shouted, and started backing away from him, until I hit the wall near the bed. " Woah! Calm down little buddy. I'm not here to hurt you. . . Right now you are at a hospital, because you passed out, with major injurys. " He mumbled, the last part. But, unlucky for him. I heard.

" Don't worry though, you should come out by today! Your father explained why you passed out.. You should really becareful with your quirk! We don't want you passing out again, alright touya? " I nodded in response, though.. One thing bugged me.

Father lied about what happened.

I'm going to right back, alright? I'm going to bring your family in.. They were they worried about you. " Then, he took off his mask. To reveal a small smile across his face! I have to admit, it looked like a smile that you give a new born baby, but I'm already older than that!..

I smiled back, as he walked out of the room.

As he was gone, I grabbed some candy off the table and started eating it. I wasn't sure if this was for me. But, it was strawberry!! Who will refuse that?

As I was sucking my strawberry lollipop, the door opened again.. But.. I didn't feel comfortable in the room anymore! The room now had a dangerous aura.

I turned my head, towards the door.. Fuyumi, Mama, and father were all following that doctor " I see you found the lollipops, huh? " I nodded slowly. I didn't want him to see how scared I was to see father again. . .

" TOUYA! " Momma shouted and hugged me, a bit too tight. " I'm so glad your okay! I thought you were gone! Never scare me like that ever again, okay? " I can tell she was happy and worried about me. . .

Which was probably a natural reaction? Yeah! Natural. . .

" Don't worry momma, I promise I'll never worry you again! I'm sorry momma.. " I hugged her back, with a tear slowly rolling down my cheek. Father just gave me a glare, probably gonna lecture me when we get home.. Maybe for being weak? Or the maybe it's the part about passing out. I'll find out later.

" Big bro! Your okay!! " Fuyumi shouted as she went at full speed to hug me. " ARG— " I coughed a little, for someone who was younger, she was surely strong! I hugged her back, even with the pain in my stomach, which was caused by the force she did.

" Hate to ruin this beautiful moment.. But, are you ready to pay? " He asked, as he got the papers. My father sighed, and nodded before walking away with the doctor. " Alright honey.. Let's go home "

( Thank you for the suggestion! I don't know if you want to be tagged or not, so if you want. You can tell me )

// 696 words //