02

August 28, 2016

2:23 am

Niall's penthouse:

Niall Horan

I looked up at the tall dark brick building, watching the quiet coffee shop intently. There was no way that fucking idiot boss was going to get away with his hands clean.

"Niall are you sure you want to do this? What even happened?" I heard a voice from behind me.

"Shut up Harry, and it's none of your business, I need to do this, now let's go." We get out of my car and walk quietly to the sidewalk right in front of the building.

"This is stupid, if we get caught I'll kill you." I grip my bat tighter and walk towards the unlocked café.

"Fuck off Lou." I grasp the cold gold handle turning it slowly until it clicked open. We step inside as I close the door behind us. "Okay, destroy everything, then we leave before we get caught, got it?" I walk deeper inside keeping the lights off, our careers will be ruined if we get caught.

"No shit dumbass." Louis speaks walking up from behind me and smashing one of the wooden tables with his crowbar. I huff and make my way to the back counter and start smashing the coffee machines with my bat. We all wore black gloves for fingerprints, I've watched enough crime shows on Netflix to know the drill.

I'm not sure why I'm doing this, it's totally unlike me, but nobody should be able to treat a girl like that. Not Luna, not anybody. This guy deserves this. I continue smashing everything in sight, Harry and Louis doing the same. 

After One Direction, we did our own thing for like 7 months, were all friends, we just hang out in secret to avoid publicity drama. 

"Jesus Christ Niall, if you continue there won't be anything left." Harry speaks, both of them stopped.

"Good, now keep going, we're not done." The anger washes over me filling me with adrenaline smashing the glass case that once held delicious pastries.

"Niall, we have to go before we get caught, it's fine." 

"No, Louis! It's not fine!" I don't know what came over me, but I wanted to rip that man to shreds and this is the closest thing I'd get to it.

"Calm down Niall, you're going to get us killed, come on Lou let's just go." Harry and Louis start walking towards the door.

"No! We have plenty of ti-" The sound of police sirens cuts me off making my stomach drop. "Back door!" I shout as they follow me towards the depressing back hallway.

Harry and Louis stay silent as we bolt towards the back door, luckily it was unlocked from earlier, so I simply pushed it open showcasing the night sky from the alleyway. I looked both ways and decided to go right leading us to the main street.