prologue

Hi everyone! Please read this short message before starting this fan fiction, thank you. First of all, thank you, thank you, thank you for reading, I am so appreciative of you guys and really excited to start this fan fiction. I actually had this dream and for once I remembered my dream, it was basically this fan fiction. To clarify, I dreamt this whole story and when I woke up these were my exact words, "Holy shit, this should be a fan fiction. I'm going to make it a fan fiction!". So yeah, of course I smoothed out the details and such so it could be an actual book but I'm quite proud of my ideas and I'm exited to take all of you on the journey.

Also, I'd like to let you know that some of the details may not be exact. Such as dates when things happened as this book does begin in 2015. The storyline may not include events that happened in real life so I thought I'd let you know before reading.

Just a little disclaimer, this book will contain mature content and I'd like to give a trigger warning. If these subjects make you uncomfortable in any way, this fan fiction may not be for you. I don't want to spoil too much but there will be sexual content, explicit language, and death trigger warnings. I will try to remember to add the trigger warnings before the chapters but also try not to spoil anything in the chapter. 

Again, thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to vote and comment, I'd love to hear your feedback, I love you all!