Chapter Four (The Pack)

Here you guys go hope i do this is chapter.

Scarlet Pov

I woke up and tried to move to get up but Xavier held me down. I sighed and cuddle closer to him. Soon I started to fall back into a blissful sleep until I felt a little one jumping on me like crazy. I opened my eyes and saw a little girl about eight years old. She had dark blue eyes and broght blonde hair.

"Come on big brother and sister." She said. I started blushing. I felt Xavier get up and grabbed the little girl.

"First of Jordan she we arent married yet and second we're up so get out." He said. The little girl ran out of the rooom shutting the door. I stood up.

"Sorry about her my dad sends her in to get me up every mornig." He said. I smiled.

"Its alright and so what am I going to wear to the events." I said. As soon as I said I saw Jordan run caring in some clothes.

"My daddy said to give you these Miss Scarlet." She said handing me some clothes. I took them out of her hands.

"Thank you sweet heart." I said smiling. She smiled back and walked out of the bedroom. I picked out some clothes and helped Xavier pick out a pair of clothes for him. I picked out for him a plain black t-shit and some blue jeans. For me I picked out a red shirt and white skirt. I felt Xaiver grab my hand guide me into the bathroom. I started blushing and changed. I turned around and saw a shirtless Xavier. I started blushing. He brought me closer to me.

"Like what you see darling?" He asked. I blushed and nodded my head. Soon he changed to and we walked into the backyard of the pack house. I felt eyeing at me and heard some whispering about me.

"Wow she so beat up there no way she Xavier's mate." One said. 

"She so ugly how can she be his mate." Another said. Xavier heard them and growled lowly and held me close to him.

"Nobody will insult my mate and their future Luna." He said growling. I felt his grip tighten around my waist. 

"Now everyone this our new pack member and your guys future Luna Scarlet." Alpha Henry said. I looked aorund and saw everyone faces smiling. I smiled and cuddle closer to Xavier. 

My mate I want you to know that nobody will tear us apart (Xavier talking in mindlink)

I know My love (Scarlet talking in mindlink)

I felt everyone stare at Xavier and I. I was speechless. I felt my hand being grabbed and dragged back into the house. I looked around and saw I was back in Xavier's room. I felt a tounge on my neck close to my marking spot. I knew it was Xavier. I tried to stay quiet but he soon bit into my marking spot. I moaned out and turned around latching onto his marking spot. He moaned and pulled me off after the mark was done. I saw his mark and saw two wolf howling together. I walked into the bathroom and saw the same mark on me. I smiled and turned around to see Xavier.

"Thank you." I said. He held me close to him.

"I couldnt resist it." He  said. I smiled and kiss him he immeaditly kissed back. We pulled back.

"I love you Scarlet." He said.

"I love you Xavier." I said cuddling him.

Authors Note

So how did i do guys? Good bad. Anyways thanks for reading please vote comment and follow. Bye my raindrops. Scar Out

Words in chapter are 622

After Editing: 627