Chapter Thirteen

HOW ARE YOU TODAY ITS THE MIDDLE OF LUNCH FOR ME SO I AM FUDGING BORED SO UPDATING THIS STORY...... YEAH.

  Scarlet's Pov

  I woke up in the house Xavier holding me closer then normal. I smiled and cuddled even closer my heat gone now. Which means I need to make sure that nobody hurts me or my possible kid. I get up after struggling to get away from Xavier. I walked into the bathroom and looked down at my stomach and rubbed it. I walked out into the living room looking around when I saw a tall girl standing away from the door. She had darker the normal brown hair, bright blue eyes, and was wearing a plaid flannel, white and black shirt, and blue denim jeans. 

  "Hello?" I said nicely. She looked back at me. She smiled lightly and looked at me.

  "Hello, Luna." She said nicely and she bowed. I held my hand out she grabbed in lifted herself up.

  "Please call me Scarlet or Scar. Who are you may I ask?" I said.

  "I am Melody Harold. I am the Beta Female." She said. I nodded and looked at her.

  "Well then Hello Melody.  How is everything going?" I asked.

  "Good everything is okay I am just tired of everyone calling you a whore and slut." She said. I nodded and we sat down next to each other bored out of or minds.

 "What can we do, everyone hates me, and our mates are sleeping." I said. We looked at each other then Jordan, Levi walked into the living room.

 "Melody, Scarlet will you come play with us.... PLEASE!!!" Jordan begged. I looked at her and saw her an Levi holding hands.

  "Of course sweet heart, let's go outside and run and such we need a day away from all this hectic hell of war." I said. Jordan, Levi, and Melody all nodded. We ran outside and shifted into our wolf forms and ran around the woods. Hopefully it will all be over soon.

 Authors Note

 Just a filler chapter and kinda of a relief chapter where they have a them day and nothing goes on with the outside war.