ITS A MIRACLE ALSO CHAPTER TWELEVE

ITS A MIRACLE GUYS I AM UPDATING THIS STORY AFTER MONTHS I AM SO SORRY DON'T KILL ME. I am trying really.

Scarlet's Pov

I walked around the pack house bored. Everyone looked at me scared or frighten by my now grown wings on my back. While guys stared at me eyeing me down. I heard a loud growl and arms wrap around me protectively. He licked at my neck where the mark was causing me to bite the inside of my lip.

"Sorry Baby to many people staring at you when your mind." (Vince said)

"Its okay Vince I promise just got to worry about Zila and my other sides the demon Key and my wolf Journey and my Phoenix Enya." I said smirking. He smirked back and looked at me.

"I see baby but that has to wait." He said. My eyes turned dark almost crimson red.

"Of course baby but your the one teasing not me." (Zila said). I soon licked at his mark and moved away quickly.

"But I got to go now Levi needs our help with training for war." I said. I let Scarlet take back over. I ran over to where Levi said we would meet and I saw him standing by the tree. I jumped at him quickly lashing out my claws and Journey taking over. He jumped out of the way quickly and clawed at me.

"Good job Levi, now what did you want me to train you in." I said. He growled lowly and started to shift into his wolf form and so did I. We fought for a good hour or so til Henry came out.

"My dear daughter I need you to get inside quickly Griffin and his father are coming directly here and we need you to stay by Xavier. I nodded and shifted out my wolf form and so did Levi. We both ran inside and into Xavier's room. Xavier protectively wrapped his arms around me.

"I want you to stay out of the battle please but you will follow me to the front lines Levi if you want to you may but please Scarlet stay out of the front lines I don't want you to get hurt from the war or get captured by Griffen and his Father." Xavier said. I nodded as we soon walked out of the house and walked to the edge of the pack territory. Griffen lied on the other side slowly coming closer and closer till he would be right in front of us and the war would start. I cramped up. My heat was getting worse. I whined lowly so only Xavier could here.

"Oh no not now please." He said. I jumped on him tackling him to the ground and whining even louder. He pushed me into the ground. He growled lowly. I just whined even louder.

"I cant hold myself back." I said as I was whining. He sighed.

"Then I am going to have to this is going to bad Griffin is only days away and you need me now. DAMN IT!" Him screaming loudly. I kept whining and soon he dragged me away to a separate part of the woods.

Author Note

Hey guys sorry for everything. Not updating, not being on this account. I am sorry for that I am going to try and get on this one at least once a week or during the weekend and use my other account EnderFoxShipper123 during the week but that is all guys I will try and do this if I don't just spam me on this one or my other one. That is all my little raindrops cya you guys later BYE BYE!!!!!!!!