Chapter Sixteen

Start up.

Scarlet's Pov

I can't think straight. Everything around me is fading. I can't remember what day it is, how long its been. I am scared and broken. Somebody save me.

Xavier's Pov

Its been a week. I haven't seen her in a week. She hurting though. I can feel it. The emptiness inside her heart. Were nearly there though. Were so close. We have left the house under Beta Fredrick's control and the pack while me and my father were gone.

"It will take us a day time to get to his pack. When we do Luna Scarlet will be well protected so a small group will pose as distraction risking their lives, while Xavier, Bryan, Levi, and I will sneak in to her and free her." Father said. I saw Beta Female Melody, and two other girls raised there hands to be distraction.

"We harassed her for being what she is the least we could was repay her by help in her savior." The two girls said.

"She a friend to me, I will risk my life for." Melody said. Fredrick growled but stood down and let her. I nodded and grabbed all the supplies. We start a march today, we end this war tomorrow. No matter what happens, everybody here knows sacrifices will be made to bring back their Luna.

Author Note

YEs I KNOW ITS SHORT BuT LAST CHAPTER is next so yeah