Chapter Ten

Hey guys how you guys doing. Thank for all the support on me book guys. I appreciate it.

Scarlet Pov

I woke up and was cold. I sniffed around for Xavier scent. I got up and change into a black tank top and shorts. I followed his scent and saw him sitting in the living room. I sat down next to him. He was surrounded by girls. I growled lowly. Xavier looked at me and pulled me into his lap and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. I felt teeth dig into my mark. I felt him pull off and lick away the blood. I saw girl looking at him. Some shocked, others hurt.

"How could you choose her she ugly." One said.

"She worthless and a freak." The other said. That the one that hit me hard. I stood up and walked away.

"You call me a freak now but you'll be regretting it later you whore." I said. Xavier came after me and pulled me towards his room. He closed the door and was growling lowly. Either a he was mad at me or b I am screwed and have to hide. I had to do something. Soon I heard a little one voice saying my name. That when I realize I had done this to him. I pushed him out the room and locked myself in there. I heard clawing at the door. I was so screwed. I what am I going to do. I sat there and thought about what to do. Soon it's going to be too noticeable and he going to have to but if he does then. I started to breath heavily. I felt my body go numb and my vision go out. 

"I am sorry." I said. I passed out. Wonder when I will wake up.

Levi Pov 

I woke up and saw Scar passed out. I opened the door. Xavier was in his wolf form and claw marks on the door. He was growled and tackled me. Soon the whiff hit me Scar was in heat and his wolf thinks I hurt her.

"I didn't touch her I was asleep and she must of had a panic attack or asthma attack." I said. His wolf calmed down slightly still growling but less possessive now but more of making sure she was okay. I saw the pack doctor come up and take her away, Xavier wolf was following her.

Vince Pov (Xavier's Wolf)

I kept growling lowly making sure if anyone touched her they would pay. (Vince)

Nobody will hurt her you fool or I will let you (Xavier)

I saw the nurse walked away with her into a room. I clawed at the door wanting in to see her. The nurse said I wasn't allowed in. I growled lowly and sat in front of the door. If I am not allowed neither is anyone else. I heard someone trying to open the door I moved out of the way. I saw the nurse walked out she said something about a panic attack. I walked in and jumped on her bed. I lied down by her legs and I felt a hand pet me. She was awake. I licked her hand. She smiled. 

Let me talk to her or shift to human form and you can still have control.

Okay. I shifted into our human form and saw her see my lime green eyes. 

"Hello my dear my name is Vince." I said. I saw her wolf take over her body and her brown eyes turn emerald green.

"My name is Angela." She said. I heard her growl. She was upset at me why.

"Why are you upset?" I asked.

"Because you dislike Levi and also because of my heat damn it." She said.

"Sorry my love, but it has to happen and I won't do anything unless you tell me to." I said. She looked at me as if I was crazy and pounced on me.

"Now or I kill you in your sleep and I am her hellhound side and my name is Zila." She said. I  pushed her off me and she growled lowly.  Were dead.

Its alright.

"Your dead to me for now my dear." She said. I saw her change back and saw my sweet little Scarlet. 

"Sorry my dear Vince." She said looking down. I made her look up at me

"Its alright my dear I just wanted to make our first time special." I said. I kissed her lightly, then pulled back.

"That's all for now my Scarlet." I said as Xavier took over.

Author Note

So guys how do you like it?