mom...

⚠️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE ⚠️⚠️

    quick authors note. okay so basically i forgot i had a fanfic. i'm very sorry i haven't updated this fanfic is kinda sucky and this chapter probably won't make sense BUT i will try my best, okay have fun reading!

( some background information since it's a time skip. yachi's mom has come back from her business trip. kiyoko has met yachi's mom but her mom doesn't know they're dating. kiyoko and yachi haven't come out to the team, none of them have. only the first years except for tsukishima and sugawara know! )

   Third person pov

    Today is the day that Kiyoko and Yachi will come out to the team. They decided to hold off just in case anyone else was gonna go before them, unfortunately no did so they decided they'll do it first. Kiyoko and Yachi walk into the gym, every one else was already practicing, they walked up to the front of the gym and Kiyoko blows her whistle to get everyone's attention. Yachi was getting more and more nervous, praying that the others would accept them. All the boys stopped practicing and looked at the two girls. Kiyoko spoke up.

  " everyone gather up me and yachi have an  announcement! "  after a minute or two all the boys gathered around Kiyoko and Yachi.

   Kiyoko looked and Yachi, and Yachi looked at Kiyoko back. They took a deep breath, they held hands and then looked back at the group of boys.

  " a few of you guys already know, but me and Yachi are dating. If you don't accept us then you can suck it up" Kiyoko said, she was fairly calm, unlike Yachi. She was a mess, worrying about the worst case scenario.

   No one spoke... until someone spoke up.

" i mean it makes sense, they both seem like lesbians " nishinoya said shrugging his shoulders. Daichi smacked the shorter boys head

  " don't say things like that! especially after they build up the courage to tell us!"

Hinata jumped up and started shouting

" YAYAYAY YOU GUYS DID ITTTT!!!!! IM SO HAPPYYYYY" Hinata ran to over to the two girls and hugged them. Kageyama walked up behind the ball of energy and picked him up

   " dumbass you can't hug them so suddenly, you're gonna scare them"  yachi shed a tear squeezing kiyoko's hand

   "hm? what's wrong yachi?" Yamaguchi asked, walking towards her

  " oh it's nothing, i'm just really happy that's all" Kiyoko wiped Yachi's tear and they smiled at each other

   They all talked for a bit then continued to practice. They cleaned up and then headed to class. They didn't have afternoon practice today so Yachi and Kiyoko could walk home together.