New Manager

Yachi's pov

I didn't even catch this girls name and she's dragging me through the whole school. I can feel people staring at us but that doesn't seem to bother her. She's so beautiful, I love her longish black hair and her beauty mark. As she's pulling me through the hallways, my eyes land on her right hand. There's that red string again... I thought it was just my imagination but I guess not. I'd rather wait for her to notice it and then tell me. I'm way to scared to tell her.

As we arrive at the door to enter the gym this girl looks at me with her blue-gray eyes. I look right back at her.

"Oh! Sorry I just grabbed your hand and dragged you across the school without telling you about whats going on," she says softly.

"I-It's okay, really!"

"Well, I didn't tell you my name. My name is Kiyoko Shimizu. What's your name?" She said her name is Kiyoko... that's a pretty name.

"Oh! Um my name is Yachi Hitoka!"

"Nice to meet you Yachi" Kiyoko said while smiling.

As i'm staring at her the door opens to reveal a tall boy with a shaved head.

"Oh hi Kiyoko! You're looking wonderful today!" the bald boy said excitedly, Kiyoko ignored him. Me and Kiyoko walked in, once we walked in I could feel everyone staring at me. So many boys. All of them are so tall and scary.

"Hi guys. I found a new possible manager, she's still thinking about it though so be nice. This is Yachi Hitoka. Please don't be mean to her and don't scare her." Kiyoko spoke in a plain tone, unlike before... weird

"WOAH!!! Look Kageyama! We have a new manger!" A short boy with orange hair said, jumping happily.

"Yeah I can see dumbass" This tall scary looking dude said.

Everyone started to crowd me. It was scary because they all where so tall except for the short boy with orange hair and a boy slightly shorter with dark, spiked up hair with a blonde streak falling onto his forehead.

"Guys please don't crowd her. She looks scared" said a tall boy that looked like he was in his third year, he had a beauty mark under his left eye and he had grey hair. He didn't look as scary as the rest but he still seemed a bit scary.

"Listen to Suga!" ordered another tall scary looking boy. He also looked like he was in his third year, but he had short brown hair and he was taller than the boy with the grey hair.

"So! Your name is Yachi?! That's so cool!!" Spoke the shortest boy, the one with the blonde streak from earlier.

"Look Tsukki! Her hair is blonde just like yours!" He giggled. This boy was tall and he had green hair and freckles.

"Yeah" now this guy looked mad or just bored. He looks super scary!

"Hey! So we have a new manger?" this boy looked like a third year too, but he's tall and he has his hair in a bun! He looks terrifying! I thought Kiyoko said I'll like this team! They're so big and scary.

"You guys are scaring her" Kiyoko said as she started to pull me away. I'm so thankful she pulled me away, I like that she protected me.

"How about you guys introduce yourselves? One at a time," Kiyoko said calmly.

"Yes ma'am!" they all said. I wonder how she can control them like that, it's like magic!

They line up and start introducing themselves, it's hard to keep up because there's so many of them! It may only be 12, but it seems like a lot more.

- Time Skip -

After the introductions I get to leave the gym. I only remember the third years and one of the first years. Apparently the tall green haired boy is a first year. He's so tall I at least thought he was a second year. And the boy next to him with blond hair is also a first year. We're the same age, but they're so tall.

I wonder if Kiyoko saw the string. I bet she didn't. I just have to wait for her to notice. I don't want to be the one to tell her about the string, i'm way too awkward to tell her. Plus so many people probably want to ask her out. Those people might kill me! I don't want to die just yet, I'm too young!

As i'm walking home I bump into Kiyoko again. I guess she also walks this way to get home.

"Ah! I'm so sorry Kiyoko!"

"It's okay, don't worry about it. Want to walk home together since we are both going this way?" Kiyoko asks nicely.

"O-oh um s-sure!" shoot, I stuttered.

"Alright," she nodded as we walked together.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haaa, walking home together? Maybe Kiyoko would ask about the string? Or maybe notttt ;)

edit from the future me: HAHA OKAY SO... i might've deleted the next chapter, i'm very sorry but i forgot what i wrote ':D

Edited by PrettySettersSquad_