Chapter 2

Luther's POV

I alway get up early for work and it's hard to sleep in, even when i should. It's just 5:30am and im already up. Daisy is snoring and i don't want to wake her up. She had a stressful night.

She was yelling and complaining all night long.

I walk to the bathroom and take my morning shower. I brush my theeth and walk downstairs because there is noise coming from the kitchen. I walk in to see Luna in a man's shirt and sweatpants.

Her hair is a mess.

"That's a fashion statement miss.Clark." She jumps at the sound of my voice. "Sorry i didn't mean to scare you." I apologize.

She laughs, it's contagious. "No im sorry mr.Batanda. Im use to being the only one awake at 6am." She looks at her clothes and does a ridiculous pose. "You mean people don't dress in man clothes in the latest Paris fashion show?"

I shake my head. She sighs. "Then they don't know what they are missing." She shrugs and we both laugh. I sit down where i did yesterday for dinner. "Why are YOU up?" I ask.

She turns to face the stove. "Papá has a big job today so im making him a big lunch and breakfast." She's a good daughter. A good sister even though Daisy doesn't appreciate it.

"I made enough breakfast for everyone but if i remember correctly Daisy hates my cooking. You are more than welcome to eat mr.Batanda but it's also okay if you don't. So don't feel obligated." She is to nice it's unreal.

"I will eat something. Thank you miss.Clark. What did you make?" I watch her move around the kitchen. She gives me a smile over her shoulder.

"Papá eats a-lot and i got his appetite. That's why i was a chubby kid before i started dancing. Soooo scrambled eggs, Hash-browns, pancakes, bacon, sausage and toast." She's rambling it's cute.

Damn she wasn't kidding.

I get up to pick up a plate." No no you just tell me what you want. I will get it for you, you are a guest." I smile and sit back down. She puts the plate in front of me so i take a bite.

Fuckkkkk that's gooooooood.

"That's delicious." I look at her impress. She takes a bow. "Oh why thank you." She smiles using a British accent. I shake my head, she is something else.

Soon her parents came down to join us. "Thank you miracle." Tom smiles looking at the food. I don't get the nickname but it's cute. Her dad and mom both kiss her good morning before shd serves them too.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

"Mama started yelling like crazy at me and papa." Luna laughs closing her eyes. "But your dad should not be letting you up on the roof with him at 12. Your lucky to still be alive." Luna pouts.

"I wanted to help papa." We all laugh. Daisy comes downstair looking at her phone. "Morning Daisy." Luna greets but Daisy only rolls her eyes.

"Your sister made breakfast." I tell her walking to her to give her a peck. She looks around at the food and glares at Luna. "I don't eat that garbage. That's why you made it isn't it?"

The laughter is long gone.

Luna looks down, she was about to cry but when she lifts her head up she has a small smile. "Sorry Daisy. But i can make you something." She gets up.

Daisy scoff. "Like i would like anything you make." I step away from her embarrassed of her childish behavior. "Daisy!" Her mom yells.

"It's okay mama, im going to the studio. I have a few things that i have to do." Luna gets up and leaves with her head high and a fake smile. I now she is going to cry.

♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

Her mom offers us two tickets. "Here Luna got this for you guys. She has a competition tonight." Daisy looks at them with disgust. I take them because Daisy doesn't.

"We just got here. Why dose everything have to be about her?" She's acting like a 12 year old. She isn't like this back home. Sure she isn't the nicest but it's worst here.

"Luna has been practicing for 3 months for this competition. That was before we knew you were coming. Or more like came back from the dead after three years. Im sorry we didn't stop our lives after you left." Her dad shots back.

We are here for two months for wedding planning. I just now it's going to feel longer. "We will go sir, and thank you for the tickets." He smiles and leaves the room.

Daisy slams the door behind him. "Luther!" Here we go. "Why did you say we would go? Im not going to that ridiculous thing!" I pull her to me by the waist.

"She is your baby sister and if we don't go. You will have another argument with your parents. You need to ask your mom for help with the wedding. Why make it harder on yourself?" I kiss her.

"Remember the reason we are here?" I kiss her jaw. "To make you mrs.Batanda." I kiss her neck. "Okay." She whispers. "Okay?" I ask sucking on her neck. She's slowly nods "Okay." She softly whisper.

I barely heard her.

I push her to the bed and take off my shirt. She does the same with hers. I pull up her skirt and her panties to the side. She undid my belt and zipper.

I push her flat on the bed. "Be a good slut and stay quiet." I whisper kissing her ear lobe. "No Luther, i don't like that." I mentally groan but nod. "Fine."

I love dirty talk but Daisy hates it. I am very respectful to women. It's just something that turns me on in bed. I slowly push my 8 inch cock in her.

Nothing.

Absolutely NOTHING.

She never makes a noise in bed.

I start to move used to her silence. "Ahhhhh Daisy." I try to stay quiet because my future in-laws are in the house. I put her legs up on my shoulders and slam into her.

Still nothing.

I go faster but the only noises are my groans and our skin slapping. "Turn around, all fours." She does. I put my cock back in her. "Yessss Daisy." In the heat of the moment i spanked her.

And to make it worse i said.

"Bitch."

BIG MISTAKE.

She broke position taking my dick out of her and pushed me away. "Fuck you Luther. Don't fucking touch me!" She puts her skirt down walking to the bathroom and slams the door.

Great.