Chapter 16

Daisy's POV

"Mom Jesus stop being so annoying, just stop crying so the make up artist can be finish with you" i roll my eyes while my make up artist puts blush on me.

"Im sorry but i can't believe you are getting married. It's going to be so magical." My mom practically sobs embarrassing me in front of my bridesmaids.

Of course it's magical! its a 9.7 million dollar wedding. I made sure it was way more expensive than Olive's. She used to make fun of me because i wasn't rich so she can shut the fuck up now. Her wedding was 2.3 million so i get to rub it on her face.

I made sure to invite everyone that i ever made eye contact with just so they can see how rich i am now and die of envy.

I wasn't really interested in Luther when i first saw him working on a house i was going to decorate. He looked just like any other worker but then he said his name and i knew that he was THE mr. Batanda of Batanda construction.

I made sure to make him fall in love with me and now im finally getting the life i deserve and was born to have.

"You know, you could have let Luna get ready with us." Mom said for the fifth time. Fucking Luna, why does it always have to be about her. It's my wedding day for fucks sake.

"She can get ready at home this day is about me." I complain and my make up artist steps back and hands me the mirror.

Perfect

"of course it is sweetie but she is your sister" mom takes my hand. 'My sister' all Luna does is take everything i do and do it better just to out shine me. She took dance, my parents, my room and my entire life. It's always about her.

Their fucking miracle, so what am i then?

Why wasn't i enough?

But today is mine. He is mine.

"If you are done go get your dress." I point at the closet. Mom sighs and walks to it.

I look back at the mirror.

Perfect

Daisy you are Perfect.

Someone knocks, my bridesmaids look at me. Why are they looking at me? Can't they open a fucking door? I get up, they are useless. "Who is it!" I yell before i open the door because Luther is not supposed to see me until the wedding.

"it's Katherine"

Shit Luther's mom, i immediately open the door. "hey Kathy"

"it's Mrs. Batanda but that will be your name too, very soon" she smiles and walks right in.

"Well i don't want to take to much of your time so i will get to the point. Luther told me you're family is from here and we have an old family estate." She puts some a stack of papers in front of me and excitedly pulls my hand to her.

"since you're going to be family, im giving it to you so all you have to do is sign." She points to the papers and it was the deed to a mansion.

Holy shit.

I hug her "thank you, thank you so much!!!" I immediately signed all the papers and hand them to her.

"Well i will give this to the family lawyer and it will be final." She walks away smiling.

I can't believe it, my very own mansion. Luther is already paying off. I clap my hands "get me my dress!!"

I need 5 of my girls to move my wedding dress without wrinkling my dress.

"Britney if you drop it I'm gonna slap you" she nods lifting my dress higher.

"Britney if you drop it I'm gonna slap you" she nods  lifting my dress higher