Chapter 14

3rd Person POV:

After Budo and Ayano Visited all the clubs along with there leaders they were finally making there way back to the Martial Arts Club.

“So, what did you think about the other clubs”  asked Budo “they were fine, but I don't know why we had to run around for them" said Ayano in a monotone voice “well it's good to help those in need especially if you know them or they're your friend" Ayano didn't say anything “so…..what do you think about the Martial Arts Club" asked Budo. “It's fine. I know learning these skills will help me in the long run" Ayano then looked at Budo who's eyes were sparkling “I know, I tell almost everyone that learning Martial Arts skills can help them, I’m so glad you understand" Budo then began nerd out on everything related to Martial Arts “Also, did you know Bruce Lee did all of his own stunts!” Said Budo excitedly “were here" said Ayano as she pointed at the door. “oh…” Budo then started to chuckle and scratch the back of his head “sorry for rambling. It's just that I don't really get to do this that often"

Ayano was kind of surprised “what about the other members?” Budo chuckled “they like Martial Arts as well. Trust me on that…but lets just say I go a bit overboard when I talk about Martial Arts, so I reframe from doing so" Ayano only nodded “but still, I'm happy I got to talk to you like this" said Budo as he smiled before walking in

“Are you coming?” said Budo “I just need a minute” Budo then got concern “I can hel-" before Budo could finish his sentence and walk out the door Ayano interrupted “it's a girl thing" Budo then turned around and said okay “do you want me to get one of the girls?” Ayano only shook her head telling him she just needs some air. Budo only nodded his head before returning to his club.

Ayano walked into the bathroom and took a big sigh “that guy sure is exhausting” said Ayano under her breath. She then thought about when he thanked her for listening. “heh…he's such a dork" said Ayano as she formed a small smile remembering his smile and him thanking her for listening. After a little while longer Ayano came back to the club, but she didn't stay long as the bell rang signaling everyone that it was time to go home and everyone did.

*Next Day*

When Ayano opened her door to go to school she was surprised to see Budo waiting for her “why are you here?” asked Ayano as she walked out “did you forget about our promise” Ayano didn't say anything as she locked her door “anyways I'm here so we can discuss our plan as we walk to school" Ayano only nodded her head as they started to walk “here" said Budo as he handed her a piece of paper “An amusement park?” said Ayano “yep, their having a grand opening this weekend. I'll invite Yamada and Najimi-san to come" said Budo “why are you inviting her?” said Ayano as she put the paper in her bag “because I'm coming with you, I'll be your wingman and I doubt Taro would want to come without Najimi-san, wouldn’t you feel weird hanging out with someone you barely know. Anyways you don't have to worry I'll keep Najimi-san distracted while you get all lovey dovely with Yamada " said Budo with a smirk as he gave her a thumbs up.

Ayano blushed a little thinking about it before looking the other way so Budo wouldn't see her face. “Anyways we'll discuss more over lunch okay" said Budo. Ayano only nodded as they continued to walk.

They soon made their way to school. Budo asked Ayano if she wanted to head up to the club with him for a morning exercise but she declined saying she had other stuff to do.  Ayano began to make it to her destination and soon she was in front of the Gardening Club and lucky for her there were some members there. Ayano made sure not to show herself to the others.

‘How do I get the poison without getting caught'

“Meow"

Ayano turned to the noise.