Chapter 7

Ayano's Pov:

After classes were over it was time for clubs. As I was walking to my club I got a text. I pull out my phone and it was from unknown. The text told me to meet them at the rooftop before I left. I would have ignore it but they mentioned that they could help me get my senpai, so I will head up to the rooftop after clubs. It will be better to learn some new moves in case this is a trap of some sort.

-After Clubs-

"Alright, you all did great today, I'll see you all tomorrow" said Budo as we started to head out of the club room. Everyone was heading home right about now, all except me.

I was walking up to the roof top till I head someone say my name. "Aishi-san. Are you not heading home?" I look twords the source of the voice "I just need to do something first before I head home Masuta-san" I said as I look at him. "Hmm......it's going to be dark soon.........how about I walk you home after your done" he said as he pointed at himself. I tilt my head "why?" I asked."Because you could be hurt and I'll be sad if one of my friends got hurt" he said. I look at him for a bit before I shake my head agreeing. "Alright, I'll wait for you at the front gate" he said before leaving.

I walk up the stairs leading to the rooftop and right when I slide open the door I hear a voice.

"Hello Ayano Aishi"